Bombers vs Posers aka Lions

Booch

30 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Again, crazy to me how the depth has been allowed to get to where it is.

I don't really know what their plan is at this point if a Canadian goes down in practice.  The only guy not on the roster is Murphy.  The guys on 1 game are OL and DT.  Razor thin.  They basically haven't replaced Miller and Burtenshaw.

Screwed If we suffer any more loses at a lot of positions. don’t even want to think what happens if walker goes down tomorrow. 
Half a games worth of plays for schmekel? Eww

14 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Jesus christ.... me reading all the posts about reasons people miss games.... and then it just now dawns on me thursday is the kids swimming lessons and it's their last class... and it's their absolute favourite thing.... damn weiner kids.

Lets face it- kids are just a bad investment.

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Houston out… but it’s non-injury related? Hope all is well with him.

You may recall that at the time he came to Winnipeg, his daughter was hit in the leg by a random shooting in his hometown and this may relate to that.

3 hours ago, BomberBall said:

This is a bit confusing… A 44 man roster?

My guess is that if Brady can't play, they'll put McCrae on, leave Brady on and have a 45-man roster. Saves them a bit on the salary cap, though it would have them essentially playing with a 44-man roster.

What we were wondering about is if Brady can play are they allowed to add Fox back in and say "that's part of our game-time decision"?

27 minutes ago, DTonOB said:

My guess is that if Brady can't play, they'll put McCrae on, leave Brady on and have a 45-man roster. Saves them a bit on the salary cap, though it would have them essentially playing with a 44-man roster.

What we were wondering about is if Brady can play are they allowed to add Fox back in and say "that's part of our game-time decision"?

Not having that extra Dline man would be a fools game

47 minutes ago, DTonOB said:

Is there a non-salary related reason why they wouldn’t dress Murphy even as an extra body to play a couple special teams?  Maybe planning to send him back to school?

32 minutes ago, DTonOB said:

Which is what makes me wonder if they can add Miles Fox at game time. He was able to bump out to end a couple of times vs Sask...valuable snaps to rest for Jefferson/Haba.

same, and yeah seen that too...He is a bit better bumped out than Walker, and actually I think gives more push up middle as well,