Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT

Geebrr

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

I've watched every game this year in the CFL,  this game has been the only one where I've seen an extreme blatant one sided with the refs making or not making calls on one team.    

It's not Blue tinted glasses or anything,  this has been terrible with the non calls ands the fringe calls on us. 

Foxtrot’s crews are simply terrible.

BLATANT hold on not only Jefferson but Thomas aswell on the last Trevor Harris TD, and then an absolute horsesh*t call on Bryant to take us out of field goal range. Atleast we know who the refs are cheering for. What an absolute f**king joke. Conspiracy level bullsh*t going on tonight. If i was Osh i'd be screaming myself horse at those asshol*s as they trotted off the field. Im fuc*ing speechless.

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

BLATANT hold on not only Jefferson but Thomas aswell on the last Trevor Harris TD, and then an absolute horsesh*t call on Bryant to take us out of field goal range. Atleast we know who the refs are cheering for. What an absolute f**king joke. Conspiracy level bullsh*t going on tonight. If i was Osh i'd be screaming myself horse at those asshol*s as they trotted off the field. Im fuc*ing speechless.

To get it soo backward on back to back drives is in forgivable. 

I won’t blame officiating if we lose this .. you have to rise above the marginal calls (which more often than not go both ways).  

We simply have to execute.  A couple dropped passes .. maybe too conservative .. and outside the second quarter not much sustained offence .. that has to change.

Just now, Brandon said:

Maybe the league is noticing that attendance drop in Regina and are trying to help them for a few wins to sell more tickets?

Yeah that one upper deck is maybe 1/5 full

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'm not mad at that.  With the amount Sask is zone blitzing it's a middle of the field and YAC night.

They need to use that Jet Sweep more liberally or at least the illusion of it.

We've done it all yr...on most drives

Lawrence is giving way too much space.  They are picking on that.  Surprised they haven't gone back at Houston, but Lawrence is pitch and catch to the field right now.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Yeah that one upper deck is maybe 1/5 full

We've done it all yr...on most drives

Yeah I'd be doing it like every down right now with Sask stacking the box.  At least have a guy doing the motion like he could get the ball.  The PA to Oliviera is less effective than the jet against that box.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Lawrence is giving way too much space.  They are picking on that.  Surprised they haven't gone back at Houston, but Lawrence is pitch and catch to the field right now.

so how can they help him?

kim mitchell.!... should get the kids excited😂

Edited by Mark F