GDT - Ti-Cats @ Bombers. Week 1

What should of been a great feeling fantastic win... ended with me shaking my head . 

Can someone please tell the Bombers when they have a massive lead... don't get cute with the plays.     

Earlier on 2nd and goal from the 3... don't put Pigromes in a QB sneak with a 0% chance of success.

Leading in the 4th quarter... don't get cute with the misdirection flipping run plays... hand the ball to Brady and just get the easy yards and kill that clock.    

After donating a TD... someone tell Grant to secure the ball and just get some yards and go down.  

Seriously I was looking forward to having a great post game on here but so many points gifted to the Ti-Cats ruin what otherwise was a great night of football by the club.  

Just now, Brandon said:

What should of been a great feeling fantastic win... ended with me shaking my head . 

Can someone please tell the Bombers when they have a massive lead... don't get cute with the plays.     

Earlier on 2nd and goal from the 3... don't put Pigromes in a QB sneak with a 0% chance of success.

Leading in the 4th quarter... don't get cute with the misdirection flipping run plays... hand the ball to Brady and just get the easy yards and kill that clock.    

After donating a TD... someone tell Grant to secure the ball and just get some yards and go down.  

Seriously I was looking forward to having a great post game on here but so many points gifted to the Ti-Cats ruin what otherwise was a great night of football by the club.  

Relax, we'll clean stuff up. This is the first game the entire team played. A win is a win. No one will remember 6 months from now if it was pretty or ugly.