CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

JCon

18 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Tip toeing around the two direction crime against humanity at the heart of this. 
 Every one involved in the cfl stats should be fired this year. 

4 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

It was Claybrooks decision to step away from the CFL, he took the payout from the Lions and went into business for himself, I believe he's invested in a restaurant and a cleaning business in Calgary.

coaching life is awful on family and basically every thing but football. 
 Having a mini me, I couldn’t imagine doing more than volunteer low level hs or under coaching now. That’s a crazy life. 

6 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Should have been done the moment he decided to go into the stands and fight with fans.

Soo much this. What a joke this guy hasn’t been perma banned yet. I hope they do it in the off season. 

18 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Tip toeing around the two direction crime against humanity at the heart of this. 
 Every one involved in the cfl stats should be fired this year. 

coaching life is awful on family and basically every thing but football. 
 Having a mini me, I couldn’t imagine doing more than volunteer low level hs or under coaching now. That’s a crazy life. 

Soo much this. What a joke this guy hasn’t been perma banned yet. I hope they do it in the off season. 

If he chose the hospitality industry in hopes of making a quality of life decision than he chose the wrong industry. Nothing but 100 hour weeks in that industry for owners.

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

Why the need for a gun with a silencer? Weapons charges too are pretty tough to cross a border which sucks cause he may not be back due to that lol

I was thinking “Possession of a weapon” in Georgia? That can’t possibly be a thing, then I read the article. Dumbass was up to no good for sure. Sucks that the Riders will have lost another of their “Leaders”.