2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

Is this guy the riders just promoted delusional.....Faj can win a Cup there   LOL...WOW....that's going to be a hard sell in saskabush...BUT the chances of that happening are slim chance and none......and slim chance just left that berg

Edited by Stickem

14 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Is this guy the riders just promoted delusional.....Faj can a win a Cup there   LOL...WOW....that's going to be a hard sell in saskabush...BUT the chances of that happening are slim chance and none......and slim chance just left that berg

That kind of statement reeks of them just preparing the fans now, trying to soften the blow when they inevitably are stuck with him when no legit QB's want to sign there.

54 minutes ago, JCon said:

And, they have to overpay because he's the only one. 🤣

The deliciousness of this prospect can’t be overstated… Cofaj re-signed aaaaand bigger cap hit because everyone else refuses to call the toilet bowl home field?!  The level of schadenfreude of this is mind blowing!

4 hours ago, Stickem said:

Is this guy the riders just promoted delusional.....Faj can win a Cup there   LOL...WOW....that's going to be a hard sell in saskabush...BUT the chances of that happening are slim chance and none......and slim chance just left that berg

In a wild turn of events, the headline is LESS inflammatory than the actual quote, which states that they "WOULD win a Grey Cup [with CoFaj at QB]", not could.

On 2022-12-12 at 8:11 AM, bearpants said:

What's especially a red flag about this is Costanza (can't-stand-ya) has been in the league for a long time and has been considered a bright offensive mind for a long time... he left Calgary because there was no path to an OC job there... and same thing in Winnipeg after one season when Buck had a really good year... so he finally gets a chance at one of only 9 "dream jobs" and says "no thanks"...

BTW.... if there was ever a chance we were to lose Buck... Costanza is a guy I was hoping we'd look to bring back. 

Costanza hasn't called a single play in the CFL so why are you so high on the guy? You'd think teams would have jumped to sign him as an OC if he was so great. Obviously not,

23 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Strange signing to me. I like JM he's good for the league but not as a HC imo. Montreal had a chance to inject some life into the league with a HC with new blood/vision but chose this route.

That's DM for you. Kicks KJ to the curb, takes on the role, loses when it matters most, says he doesn't want to coach anymore. Not a big DM fan.

6 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Horrible news on Saulsberry....What a jungle down there.....Americans have a lot to be proud of in their country but the gun violence cancels a lot of that out..Last place in the world I would want to live

Live, I don't even want to visit anymore just a toxic country atm