Grey Cup 2022 GDT

K-Shack

2 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Sheer stupidity lost us the game. How you have your backup quarterback, who has proven for years he doesn’t throw the ball with any skill or ability to read a defence whatsoever when you just took all the momentum with Grant's return is beyond me. That entire fourth quarter should have been Olivera and 5-7 yard passes. The deep opportunities weren't there all night and we kept trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole. Moronic display of coaching and scheming all night.

Awful lol

4 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Sheer stupidity lost us the game. How you have your backup quarterback, who has proven for years he doesn’t throw the ball with any skill or ability to read a defence whatsoever when you just took all the momentum with Grant's return is beyond me. That entire fourth quarter should have been Olivera and 5-7 yard passes. The deep opportunities weren't there all night and we kept trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole. Moronic display of coaching and scheming all night.

I don't understand it. We've seen Buck call great games too, with a varied attack. Brain dead **** to try and re-invent the wheel like that

Just now, Goalie said:

Just some random thoughts

So did Bede actually make that first fg? 

Was Collaros more hurt than we were lead to believe? 

Collaros mobility looked fine to me.

Think the bigger issue is the refusal/inability to check down into a quick passing game vs this Argo D that just sits back in deep zones for the most part in coverage.

Saw late they finally got some of that going to Ellingson in that 5-7 yard range.  Should have been there all night.  Clearing routes and get ball to Demski under them for some YAC plays.  Make Muamba cover the field.

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Buck ain't the one making the throws 

He’s the one calling a Terrible game though. The huge gap with no Carrie’s for Brady not running late the prukop move not only could he not get the offense into a rhythm he made calls that took us out of it. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

He’s the one calling a Terrible game though. The huge gap with no Carrie’s for Brady not running late the prukop move not only could he not get the offense into a rhythm he made calls that took us out of it. 

Or the QB didn't run the play that was called. You don't know what play he called. So I'm not sure how anyone can say that.

Collaros obviously wears the horns tonight... refuses to dink n dunk when it's there. Seen it every game vs the Argos 

Edited by Goalie

That loss hurt. Long time listener first time caller on these boards. 

I spent almost 30 years waiting for bomber grey cup wins. We had two and almost a 3rd. I enjoyed every second of the coverage and posts this week. Cherished it like a fine wine, knowing it could be another 30 before it happened again. I also know that next year our team will be competitive - O’Shea will be motivated and so will the entire staff. As a long suffering bomber fan we’ve spent many other off seasons feeling totally opposite. Remember that ? False hope is a hard thing to carry. 

Was this a classic Argos win ? yea it was but such is life. we can look forward to a Leaf’s meltdown in a few months. I actually think it’s part of the leafs prophecy - when the Argos fluke a GC win they can’t win for another 10 years.. 

Can’t win them all but loosing is a lot worse when you’re at the bottom there’s no hope and nothing to be proud of. That’s not the bombers of now it was the bombers of old. Go blue - time to go 1-0 next year. 

man 3 in a row would have been great but let’s remember where we were and where we are still feels great!

18 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Great game?  Not sure he really did anything.  Tipped one ball that a QB under pressure (not from him) was throwing away and tipped another ball on Kelly.

Think we need a lot more pass rush at that paycheque.  We only got it when we went cover 0 rushing 6 which also exposed the secondary.

That's fair. I said "great game" largely to temper my criticism of him for that offsides play, but I agree with you. Did he have the strip on the MBT fumble or was that Jeffcoat? We missed Hansen and having a rotation at DE.. When Jeffcoat went out, bad times...

1 minute ago, Mr. Perfect said:

LMAO, Jesus Christ 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

100 per cent, not his best night...but Jesus Christ...

Go look at his playoff numbers. 

Way more Ints than Tds. If not for grant and Brady last week we lose. If not for Harris vs sask last playoffs we lose. His playoff numbers are bad