Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

Argos lack of discipline...their look at me attitude and that constant lack of respect for each other and their coaches will be a good part of their demise on Sunday...Thats not the first time this yr they had sideline squabbling and fighting

That and they just aren't as talented across the board

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Argos lack of discipline...their look at me attitude and that constant lack of respect for each other and their coaches will be a good part of their demise on Sunday...Thats not the first time this yr they had sideline squabbling and fighting

That and they just aren't as talented across the board

Yup when the chips are down and players and/or coaches are making mistakes, you ultimately need team cohesion to be successful, i.e., achieving the ultimate goal.

I think it was Michael Jordan who put it the best, players win games, teams win championships.  

Let's ensure the argoblows aren't the exception to this rule come Sunday.

I've been saying it since MBT was our back up.... He is bag-of-cats crazy. You can smell it on him. If this game upcoming was in a dome and Collaros was 100%, I'd say we squash these jagoffs in a Molly whop. MBT getting picked off multiple times. 

In the cold, where ZC has never been AMAZING, questionable ankle on ZC, angry Andrew Harris wanting to shove it up Walters ass...... 

It's gonna be a wild ride, I think, and who knows what MBT might do.... 

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

I love AH33

But, he is the enemy this week. I look forward to us smacking him in the mouth early and often. 

I recently purchased one of his jerseys online for my collection. It hangs on the wall, and hopefully, one day soon, he'll retire a Bomber and I can actually wear it. For now, it stays buried and hopefully he does this Sunday. 

7 minutes ago, Nolby said:

This would obviously be good for Toronto with a win and the CFL 

Bull ****. They've trotted this out for years and years and have gifted them Grey Cup after Grey Cup (the Doug Flutie dynasty, the league-driven Ricky Ray trade, and on and on) and it made zero difference. Outside of a small group of Blutos, nobody cares about the CFL and winning a GC isn't going to make a bit of difference. I'm sick of that line of thinking. We need to keep on winning cups and catch up to their truly bullshit GC total (for YEARS in the early days of the Grey Cup they were gifted a spot in the final. Teams basically had to playoff for the right to play the Argos. Their cup total is fraudulent) 

In short, **** that organization almost as much as the Riders. 

AH when healthy did nothing of note against us...let him be angry and mug for the camera and crowd....will make no diff....and if anything...I see BO putting his stamp on this and finally getting the league wide respect and his due....can put all the AH comparisons in the rear view....barring serious injury, I can see Oliveira actually breaking AH rushing totals when all said and done....plus he to me is wayyy more humble...and way more likeable...dont get me wrong appreciate all AH did for us, and was a huge reason for success....but he forgot about FIFO on his way out door by his actions and feeling dissed when asked to prove his health and commitment...thanks for the memories AH but this is now BO time

Storyline incoming, AH possible revenge time, MBT finally seen as an Elite QB if they win, ZC's injury, something on weirdo MBT, the weather being a factor, Bombers on paper massive favorites, pressure squarely on them to repeat back to back to back, the history these teams share in GC clashes, something on BB of how he's been misunderstood, he just wants to win (barf) and other stuff I've missed and overlooked.

For ratings I would think because of the larger market out East, they'll play to beefing up argoblows not to mention the fact most everyone wants us to lose in a big way.   

And @iHeart we all love you but with respect you are not allowed within 50 meters of a keyboard if this game is closer than it should be.

7 minutes ago, White Out said:

I know this has been said before, but, let's all really  enjoy this. This is very unusual. I went from being 10 years old to 39 with no championships in between. This is truly the best of times as a Bomber fan, and I am very grateful and humbled by it.

I was thinking the same thing on my way to the game yesterday. I don't want to blink and I don't want to be pinched, I'm just going to do my best to enjoy every moment of it. I don't even know how to do that but I'm trying. 

I wasn't even worried yesterday and was absolutely certain, during the game, that we were going to win. Now, before the game, I could only think of all the ways that we might lose it. 

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

well I can say I have been old enough to witness 5 with my own eyes now...and I want more...3 more to make up for the 3 I seen us lose

well if you've seen five wins (2021, 2019, 1990, 1988, and 1984)... Then I'm guessing you've also seen five losses (2011, 2007, 2001, 1993, 1992)

10 minutes ago, bustamente said:

5m in the GTA and you can only get 20k to a Eastern final, CFL lost the Toronto market ions ago and they will never get them back

On a Ti-Cat podcast the other day, Mike Morreale said the Argos were begging Ti-Cat fans to come to the E.F. game, even if their intent is to cheer against the Argos. 😄

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

well I can say I have been old enough to witness 5 with my own eyes now...and I want more...3 more to make up for the 3 I seen us lose

To have seen more than 5 Bomber Grey Cups you would have to be in your 60's as their previous Cup win prior to 84 was won in 1962.  The Blue like winning cups in bunches.

9 minutes ago, bearpants said:

well if you've seen five wins (2021, 2019, 1990, 1988, and 1984)... Then I'm guessing you've also seen five losses (2011, 2007, 2001, 1993, 1992)

oh yeah...5 losses...I blocked some outta my mind hahaha....k...we need to make up for those 5 before i kick the can