Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

5 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Yes he was damned ******* good in that game no question about it. Earned the awards he did, should have been the league MOP that year.... but he is still just a running back, probably the most replaceable position in football. Always have a ton of respect for what he did for this team, but if he didn't come here it would have been some other running back doing the job adequately while the defense won us the 2019 grey cup.

I hate the entire Argo organization this week - **** them all. 

24 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah slow your roll there. Harris has a place among the team legends but he ain't the most important player in the teams history.

yeah not even close....he's up there...but his childish pouts on way out door...when he could have still been here drops him down a few rungs...and who's to say that we didnt use that ratio spot elsewhere and had a import RB who carried the mail....Harris wasn't the only option we had at RB....It's the one we chose...and rightfully so as he was a stud in his prime....key words.."was" and "prime"

41 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

we also have to factor in the O’Shea factor who is 6-0 in Grey Cups as a player/coach. I’m no math wiz but that’s like 100%…

Neat-o.

Wonder what would happen if he were matched up against a Club that was 6-0 in their last GC appearances.

52 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Wrong - so very wrong 

I disagree, we aren’t winning in 2019 without Harris and his arrival was the final culture overhaul. 

Love ZC - but Harris has been more influential 

was he tho?...at first yeah...and he augmented it...but from what I hear/know...the last yr...and then that off-season....wasn't really in tune with it...I know a lot of teammates even soured on him but being the pros they are and the room they had...made it work and a non issue....but some shed no tears on his departure

9 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Everybody knows Harris will downplay it himself, but make no mistake that guy has a chip on his shoulder about it and it will be obvious.  just the player he is. He plays the game angry and uses those chips he's collected to motivate himself.

Very true....even the injuries he has received become a motivating factor for Harris......He builds big chips for his shoulders to carry....but those chips can be knocked off...and we are just the team to do just that

Just now, Geebrr said:

Are there any players from those teams on the roster? 

Those mean sweet **** all 

yeah...have to agree...and also same with the Oshea stat...means jack....same with the record we have against argos in Grey Cups...Prob nobody from any one of those teams is even alive...let alone relevant to todays game...The thing I put more stock in is the media saying how close t.o played us...and could have won...back when we were still figuring things out....neither team is the same as that point....but I do think WPG has gotten significantly better from that point....T.O...not so much....and the been there done that before...with basically 75% of the roster means a lot

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Are there any players from those teams on the roster? 

Those mean sweet **** all 

Maybe. But this Club is ridiculously good at winning Grey Cups. We were solid underdogs in our last 3. We're solid underdogs this Sunday. We should totally get killed in one of these things sooner or later.

1 minute ago, bluto said:

Maybe. But this Club is ridiculously good at winning Grey Cups. We were solid underdogs in our last 3. We're solid underdogs this Sunday. We should totally get killed in one of these things sooner or later.

the organization has been...and some yrs got a lil "assistance" in it....the current team of players tho would beg to differ...save for Harris there is a roster littered with multiple grey cup losers

28 minutes ago, bluto said:

The argos will not win the Grey Cup. It is possible the Bombers might lose it, but it will be because they give it away not because the argos win.

So there. Take that!

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

There is enough to hate about the Argos - I’m not going to harass the people who actually give AF

wish we had more of them 

It's called chirping, not harassing.

Our apologies to their 12 fans (*updated by @Booch) if their feelings were hurt. We're terribly sorry you don't have a NFL team yet.

9 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

It's called chirping, not harassing.

Our apologies to their 12 fans (*updated by @Booch) if their feelings were hurt. We're terribly sorry you wont have a NFL team....ever

fixed that for u

Edited by Booch