Week 21 - Coddled Kittens @ Back-to-back, reigning, defending, Grey Cup Champions! GDT

JCon

Just now, rebusrankin said:

I am just going to ponder how lucky I am to be in the same stadium as Nathan Rourke tonight.

I am legit disappointed I didn't get to see him live this year (I'm not going tonight).

In a world where he stayed healthy, and tonight's game was to decide first place, that would be a rocking stadium. 

10 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Seriously am looking forward to Ford at CB, Gauthier at LB and how Brown does as I assume he plays half the game.

I would like to see Prukop get at least a quarter if not a half. Nice to remind teams he could throw as well as run come playoff time. Set up a nice “Streveler-esque” change of pace.  

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

8 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Seriously am looking forward to Ford at CB, Gauthier at LB and how Brown does as I assume he plays half the game.

Gauthier has shown himself to be a good run-stopper- particularly in the absence of an immovable nose tackle like we had last season. Doesn't have the range and play anticipation of Grandmont, though.

8 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Woli in the slot is going to be great to finally see too. 

bc sucks! 

8 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Woli in the slot is going to be great to finally see too. 

bc sucks! 

Just watched the Agudosi/Calgary game where Collaros to Ellingson was surgical. (Demski was out that game too.) 
I’m watching to see if they can recreate some of that magic tonight. 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

54 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I would like to see Prukop get at least a quarter if not a half. Nice to remind teams he could throw as well as run come playoff time. Set up a nice “Streveler-esque” change of pace.  

yup....Collaros get some reps....continue his groove....then at least a quarter of Prukopp, then the rest with Brown...see if he has progressed...Prukopp I bet will surprise if given chance with all our weapons....and yes it does keep it in the back of the minds that he can and will throw when he comes in...so opens up more running room if he runs

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

yup....Collaros get some reps....continue his groove....then at least a quarter of Prukopp, then the rest with Brown...see if he has progressed...Prukopp I bet will surprise if given chance with all our weapons....and yes it does keep it in the back of the minds that he can and will throw when he comes in...so opens up more running room if he runs

Just a random useless question. If we didn’t dress ZC, Brown and Prukop go down, who would we throw in as QB? Your answer can’t be Dan Clark. :)

13 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Just a random useless question. If we didn’t dress ZC, Brown and Prukop go down, who would we throw in as QB? Your answer can’t be Dan Clark. :)

every team has an emergency back-up QB..... used to be Darvin, not sure who it is this year....

7 hours ago, Booch said:

I just hope we don't have to put up with Suitor slobbering all over Rourke.....and man what If it was Suitor and Farhan...hahaha...I'd prob drive a knife through my ears

Suitor is one of the main reasons attendance is down & why people think the CFL is junk. How can anyone take what he says as anything more than annoying background noise?