Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games

Geebrr

13 hours ago, bearpants said:

You know what would be hilarious… if Fajardo went to another team next year (say Ottawa or even Hamilton)… they surrounded him with good skill position players, an oline, and a good system… and then he turned out to be good again 😂 😂

I think you mean serviceable again... He was never good just rode a solid defence and special teams to some win with some game management type play. 

7 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I think you mean serviceable again... He was never good just rode a solid defence and special teams to some win with some game management type play. 

Maybe I should've omitted "again".... but anyways, you get my point... it would be hilarious to see that fanbase lose their minds if he somehow became successful on another team

22 hours ago, Booch said:

oday sat on his arse for 3 yrs now...not addressing the obvious (oline and charcater) as well as actual quality depth...he screwed them....take some time to call around....talk to people...know what yu are bringing into your locker room...we do...and you see the results of it.

Also management of their SMS seems to have affected their roster and depth...again goes back to drafting and scouting....sorely lacking there....also his comment they likely cant bring any players in now...specifically O=Lineman as it too late in yr....we have been...others too....and what has he been doing all yr...right after first few games, and obviously once the best Olineman ever Dan Clarke went down they should have been bringing guys in weekly, or looking to work a trade...they had assets they could have moved that wouldnt have crippled them any more than they were with the garbage they trotted out....if they had any depth or ability to develop their own, they had one of Dean/Sankey/moncreif they could have moved to get them a solid oline guy...Oday is a horrible gm and basically sucked whatever he could out of what Dickweed Jones built there...and it slowly withered away under his watch...epic fail.....same with their HC hire....another epic fail

Not to defend O'Day....but I think he meant you're not finding Olineman this time of year that will be able to just step in and start playing at a high level. Players brought in this time of year, are being brought in for next year.

Totally agree they absolutely should have addressed it earlier when they still had that option. Now they're screwed. 

48 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Not to defend O'Day....but I think he meant you're not finding Olineman this time of year that will be able to just step in and start playing at a high level. Players brought in this time of year, are being brought in for next year.

Totally agree they absolutely should have addressed it earlier when they still had that option. Now they're screwed. 

thing is....they could prob find several who after a week of practice could step in and be better than what they have....if they had depth, and better roster management with canadians could easily add an import mauler at guard...and tackle(s)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-10-10 at 4:44 PM, Tracker said:

Agreed. Fajardo may be a whiny individual unsuited to be an athlete, let alone a quarterback in a contact sport, but the emotional damage he has almost certainly sustained will hamper him for a long time to come unless he finds and uses a good therapist. Hell, living in Regina ought to be considered grounds for hardship disability pay.

The best thing for anyones career is getting out of saskatchewan