Week 4 Non champ games

Nolby

Just now, Rod Black said:

Don’t  know who would take that guy. He’s awful. 

Toronto imo. 

imo the ham offense has been regressing consistently since June jones left. And much more so since the 19 gc beat down. 

what a crazy but entertaining season so far. I thought it any thing would be a sure bounce back for this ham offense it’d be this game. 

Just now, Mark F said:

but why have him carrying the ball at the end of the game?

on the play he fumbled.  dont understand that.

Guessing he’s a rah rah guy, I’ll do it all, team is on my back. Doesn’t trust anyone else to do their job. You know guys like that at work, dinks. 

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Looks like Dane Evans is blaming everybody else but himself. He is an awful team leader. Why would any of his teammates play hard for a qb who points fingers at everybofy else. And throws hissy fits all the time. 

Noticed that in the 2019 grey cup. Not someone you really want to play hard for.

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Looks like Dane Evans is blaming everybody else but himself. He is an awful team leader. Why would any of his teammates play hard for a qb who points fingers at everybofy else. And throws hissy fits all the time. 

Yep. It seems he likes to gesture with his hands in the air “what the **** is that” when a play doesn’t work. He does the same to the refs when he figgers there is suppose to be a penalty. That gets tiring. 

Yeah itt a toss up between him and the Faj for weak upstairs and fragile mentally...Evans has more arm....Faj better running...both are guys who won't lead unto the promised land tho

And doubt they throw money at Strev and it also has to be a place he's gonna wanna be....if he becomes free I see us tossing some money at him as QB 1b and also a role of hybrid guy on the field alot...half way through season we use Prokoff money and a bit more to prorate it and make it worth his while...I guarantee that's why he was 6 gamed to eliminate his pay...and bet he stays there full 6 then possibly let go...based in recent dumping of vet to be replaced by younger better guy I see us having no issues doing it again

Can't see MTL either...and Ottawa not gonna cut Masoli loose...if he comes back...pretty much 99 percent certain it will be here and both sides will make it work...He wants to be here...we would love him..where's there's a will there's a way...

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Yeah itt a toss up between him and the Faj for weak upstairs and fragile mentally...Evans has more arm....Faj better running...both are guys who won't lead unto the promised land tho

And doubt they throw money at Strev and it also has to be a place he's gonna wanna be....if he becomes free I see us tossing some money at him as QB 1b and also a role of hybrid guy on the field alot...half way through season we use Prokoff money and a bit more to prorate it and make it worth his while...I guarantee that's why he was 6 gamed to eliminate his pay...and bet he stays there full 6 then possibly let go...based in recent dumping of vet to be replaced by younger better guy I see us having no issues doing it again

I would throw vaj in as a some what distant 3rd. 

2 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Is there ANY team that wouldn’t be interested in Streveler?

idk at this point if bc would be. Bringing in a highly touted vet who wants to start to be behind a younger guy whose leading the team now is dangerous. 
 Agree that Calgary probably doesn’t. 

the issue with strev is who will have the cash and an opening big enough. I don’t think he would go to say bc to sit on the bench behind a younger guy. I don’t think ssk will have cap space or ability to clear it or desire to clear it for a qb2. Nor will they change boats mid stream. 

I think Montreal could be a good fit if they can get value for vaj. Ham would be lucky yo get him. Ott could work. Here of course if the role and cash fit. 

Edm is crazy enough to give him all the money and a starting job. But I don’t think they have the tools to make use of a guy like strevy 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Can't see MTL either...and Ottawa not gonna cut Masoli loose...if he comes back...pretty much 99 percent certain it will be here and both sides will make it work...He wants to be here...we would love him..where's there's a will there's a way...

Now you're talkin'

And we could have him on field in many ways..with ZC... without....he'd prob be on teams too....and regardless of what people think and media 'assumes' we have some rainy day cash allotted...u can book that...plus we have what we offered Harris still..didn't overspend on the Jeff's or biggie...Same with Ellingson...and have replaced Adams with rookie money...and olineman bumps weren't massive like off an entry deal bump...and have BA and Prokopp money in 6 game...we will be players

a bit of Faj wisdom. from 3downnation

“I got so much respect for those guys, they work really hard and I know that they’ll be extremely better,” said Fajardo."

probably be  .... gooder.... too.

bet the als are..... ascared.

scared-terrified.gif

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

a bit of Faj wisdom. from 3downnation

“I got so much respect for those guys, they work really hard and I know that they’ll be extremely better,” said Fajardo."

probably be  .... gooder.... too.

bet the als are..... ascared.

scared-terrified.gif

Taking no accountability either,what a shitty teammate. I hope Montreal's front 4 destroys him tonight.