Week 4 Non champ games

Nolby

17 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Honestly, can't we enjoy watching good players?

Do we want the games to be crappy?

The young man has been playing great. His post game interview was impressive, acknowledging that he threw two int’s and wasn't at all rattled by it - “it was bound to happen”. 

That was an outstanding athletic run of over 50 yards for the TD! that was not fluke. Any 50 yard TD run is going to be on a highlight reel.

If he shits the bed later on, oh well. Yet for now, he’s making things interesting in a league that could use interesting things. 

at the beginning of the season, there was a question, “what needs to be done to make the games better?”  We watched one answer last night. 

Edited by Rod Black

9 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Man looking at the Ticats game,where is everyone? This is getting scary. I get it being in a crowd but for the most part hockey fans came back,why is the CFL suffering so much? Inflation,gas?? Maybe weather??

The primary cause of pain for the cfl is the cfl and it’s partners. 
 Competing with the nhl and inflation etc hurts too. But in general the Ontario markets and the east on the whole is on life support.  

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

The primary cause of pain for the cfl is the cfl and it’s partners. 
 Competing with the nhl and inflation etc hurts too. But in general the Ontario markets and the east on the whole is on life support.  

I wonder if the games not being televised outside of TSN is killing the CFL too? I know when i had the basic TSN package alot of games were not shown. No way to reach casual really young fans.

Ham and Ottawa draw well...Montreal does too when they win...only place that gets family and a few friends is Toronto.....nobodies on life support..3 good ownership groups out east..and t.o ownership group prob has more than the other 8 teams combined...they just choose to do nothing to promote and market the Argos....

18 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Again the panel is neither informative or funny, Dunnigan does know his was around a grill though

Just because a guy wears an apron while cooking for friends does not make them lazy. Cooking requires skill, and timing.

Dunnigan tries real hard. He cooks and analyses at the same time. 

7 hours ago, Jesse said:

Do we want the games to be crappy?

some people do, gives them something to complain about.

same guy saying "who cares about rourke, screw B.C."

likely has posts grumbling about no chance being given to Canadian quarterbacks,

or, why is CFL quarterbacking so bad, 

or why are these games so bad.

or ...look at that small crowd, why dont fans go to games in B.C.

stuff like that. 

now we have an exciting canadian qb, in B.C. ...still no good. lol.

some people just like to whine and complain.

I am really enjoying watching rourke play and hope he helps turn around the Lions fortunes

Edited by Mark F