Week 4 Non champ games

Nolby

BC @ OTTAWA

Edmonton @ Hamilton

Montreal @ Riders

Bombers @ Argos

Outside our game,I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night's game and how real Rourke actually is. I won't take away anything he did in his first 2 games,guy looked like Tom Brady out there but he hasn't played away from BC place and will be facing a well rested and good Ottawa team. Masoli is better than any qb Edmonton has and is better than MBT in Toronto. I have the feeling that BCs defense will be winning them this game if they do actually win but my money is on Ottawa tomorrow.

Edited by Nolby

Good week of games again. Been a sick season soo far. 

ott bc is def the gem of the week. Edm ham will be good too. One of those teams is gonna have a chance and the other is gonna be out of the running before LD.  
 Als and sask should be good. Qb controversy mon looks better with Harris. Sask has got to be angry and play even more reckless football than we’re used to.

then the return of Harris. A lot of players will be geared up for this one. 

Rourke!

shows the rb his speed.

LaPo better open up the throttle.

tsn going with the Russ Jackson angle.😂

yeah for sure younger viewers want to hear that stuff.🤡

bc receivers not playing well so far

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Rourke was a rookie last season. He didn't sit for three years. I agree that Ford is being rushed.

Really eh. Seems like I've  heard his name longer. If not yikes... long couple years here 

Edited by Goalie

4 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Are you thinking of his back-up Michael O'Connor?  He's also Canadian but has been around for a few years now (2019 with Toronto and 2021 with Calgary).

Maybe but Rourke really only around 1 year behind Reilly? If so he's a good teacher I suppose