2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

The only game they sold out this year was with Bomber fans travelling to it.

They are so delusional 

Yup. There has also been a steady drop-off of Rider fans attending the Banjo Bowl. 

They also benefit from their geographical location. You'd see alot more Bomber fans at Calgary and Edmonton games if we only had to drive 7 hours to get there.

45 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Read that again, slowly and you answer the rest of your post...

Your own reading comprehension needs work. Read it again slowly & then get back to me. I wasn't referring to what you posted.

17 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Yup. There has also been a steady drop-off of Rider fans attending the Banjo Bowl. 

They also benefit from their geographical location. You'd see alot more Bomber fans at Calgary and Edmonton games if we only had to drive 7 hours to get there.

Elks fans don't come to the LD game at McMahon Stadium anymore. There used to be thousands. 

I don't think it does either. An entire culture change in Saskatchewan is needed & won't be if Craig Reynolds is still there. Or if Jeremy O'Day survives. Guys like Duke Williams, Nick Marshall & Mike Edem have to go. Doesn't matter if they're good players as their selfish attitudes are toxic especially to the younger guys. I don't know if a coach from Winnipeg would have a lot of success in an atmosphere like that. 

Ballsy is a literal moron and has no clue...what a joke

And yeah an organization cleansing is needed there...and there is no threat of us losing Mac to them...or Buck...or Buck to any team for that matter...he isnt going anywhere.

Our only guy that we could lose is Goviea...and I doubt he would go there...somewhere else maybe... but not sure where else is looking for a new GM and that could be stretch any way...

Ballsy is a tool at best. JHam I always thought is a solid reporter. His takes I find are completely non biased unlike this Ballsy idiot. His responses further emulate how idiotic the mentality is in Regina. Rider fans don’t travel well! Those are just supplanted Rider fans escaping Saskatchewan while continuing to hold the Rider colour. I thought everyone knew that? lol

12,000 people at a home game where your team is playing for there playoff lives! Get the **** outta hear! What a 2 faced BS message the horns blowers offer.

9 minutes ago, bustamente said:

The only thing that was jammed packed in Regina this year was the sewage in between their supports ears, they need to stop listening to Suitor and the talking heads in their market and open their eyes. The Riders were a very bad football team and it started with their QB.

I was blown away by the huge amount of leeway Dickenson gave his players when they screwed up. Constantly defending Williams & Marino in public. At times, it looked & sounded like a WWE interview strtching reality during Raw or Smackdown. That's when I knew the Riders were in trouble. Coaches like John Hufnagel, Adam Rita, Marc Trestman & Cal Murphy would have cut them & their yappy buddies. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Yup..dickenson refusal to adress issues and nip things in the bud right off the bat basically was the nail in  coffin and the inmates knew they had control of the warden.

Marino should have been cut the day after the incident..no questions asked...and not doing so showed all the assbags there that there would be no consequences for putting self before the team...if that happened here that player would have been gone...regardless of who it was...its just how the culture is here and other players wouldn't have put up with it here

Its ludacris that that fan base is still chirping that the Marino release was the reason the defense fell apart..and that it was likely the team purposely did it in protest/defiance...and if that is true which I highly doubt then u have serious issues in your room...and with your organization. 

Same with Duke..his sideline incident after all the other BS..spitting..helmet toss...attitude would have been a ticket outta town here right away..most likely it wouldn't have occurred here cause would prob been sent packing after the helmet incident anyway

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

If they were planning on firing Craig Dickenson why wouldn’t they do it today? It isn’t like you haven’t had months to think about this. 

He is probably coming back. 

We can hope...i truly think they all will be back because they believe this season was a series of unfortunate events for.them...and injury issues...and I am more than fine with that as it will make 2023 just so darn enjoyable 

Edited by Booch

12 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

If they were planning on firing Craig Dickenson why wouldn’t they do it today? It isn’t like you haven’t had months to think about this. 

He is probably coming back. 

I would think that O'Day has been told to not make any personnel moves until the board goes through the motions of a year-end review. They would not want to be seen as doing knee=jerk reactions on top of all the other crap. I would think that Dickenson has been considering engaging a realtor and checking U-haul rates, though.

It looks better to do it now. You’ve had months to form an opinion on this - nothing will be learned or gained by even pretending to do what you are suggesting. 

Although it would not be the first time this trash bag organization has waited till Grey Cup week to try and steal attention away. 

Edited by Geebrr

20 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

It looks better to do it now. You’ve had months to form an opinion on this - nothing will be learned or gained by even pretending to do what you are suggesting. 

Although it would not be the first time this trash bag organization has waited till Grey Cup week to try and steal attention away. 

With only one game to go, there is no point in bringing in a different voice to put together a new game plan. One week early won’t send any stronger message than a firing the day after the season ends in Sask. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever