Bombers' Redemption Day - Game Day Thread: Alouettes

BigBlue

That was definitely a cheapo by Muamba and you can't defend it.  Not doing that.

I will say though that Streveler's one weakness is a reluctance to slide.  He's got a lot of the Mike Reilly and Travis Lulay mentality in him which is good cuz he's a tough SOB.  But he's gotta be willing to slide feet first a lil more and not run head first into trouble as much.

5 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

That was definitely a cheapo by Muamba and you can't defend it.  Not doing that.

I will say though that Streveler's one weakness is a reluctance to slide.  He's got a lot of the Mike Reilly and Travis Lulay mentality in him which is good cuz he's a tough SOB.  But he's gotta be willing to slide feet first a lil more and not run head first into trouble as much.

He does that correctly next week and we are laughing all the way to the grey cup.  I'm sure he will learn it this week and make his corrections. 

6 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

Nichols a bit too. This is against the worst team in the league by far remember.

I don't think Matty needs to worry,  but I hope he is okay holding a clipboard if Streveler is for real.  Having 2 real QB's for the whole season could be huge down the stretch.......and make for a hell of a season 

1 minute ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I don't think Matty needs to worry,  but I hope he is okay holding a clipboard if Streveler is for real.  Having 2 real QB's for the whole season could be huge down the stretch.......and make for a hell of a season 

Lol. You are kidding here. This is Nichols team and everyone knows it. Streveler knows it also. Looks like we got a backup tho. 

Just now, Goalie said:

Lol. You are kidding here. This is Nichols team and everyone knows it. Streveler knows it also. Looks like we got a backup tho. 

When was the last time Matty got 98 yards rushing..........could Matty take that hit from Muamba like Streveler did ?.........just saying if this Streveler ride keeps going and improving it's gonna be interesting......