Bombers' Redemption Day - Game Day Thread: Alouettes

BigBlue

1 minute ago, NorthernSkunk said:

How do you take him out if in six weeks he is averaging these kinda numbers though ?.......

Lol dude I get that we want to be excited. However let’s see how it progresses in 6 weeks. Nichols is our guy. He’s earned it let’s let him get beat before we start even thinking about that 

1 minute ago, CodyT said:

Lol dude I get that we want to be excited. However let’s see how it progresses in 6 weeks. Nichols is our guy. He’s earned it let’s let him get beat before we start even thinking about that 

I agree.  That's why I posted it in a question.......how do you take a guy out that is exceeding expectations and doing his job at an extremely high level...with numbers to prove it ?........it's a great season so far.  

8 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I agree.  That's why I posted it in a question.......how do you take a guy out that is exceeding expectations and doing his job at an extremely high level...with numbers to prove it ?........it's a great season so far.  

Man sure sucks losing to Edmonton now. Thinking we could have been 2-0 going into Hamilton would have been something else 

17 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

How do you take him out if in six weeks he is averaging these kinda numbers though ?.......

It will be easier in games to put him in tho now if Nichols is struggling...still small sample size but you can see he obviously has the stuff...he is for real

15 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I understand everyone is on a high here with the win but....when did a football team last win with Drew Willy as their starting QB?