Edmonton Eski-dolts @ Regina Ridirts: Who Do We Want?

USABomberfan

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I didn't say that. He said he'd keep him for 5 bloody years. Take a pill & chill out, dude.  You can be a real ******* sometimes. 

I made a comment about winning the Grey Cup and you said that meant we'd keep Hall, it wasn't a positive comment, how else are we supposed to interpret that? You don't want to get called out for preferring to fire a coach than win a championship then don't make comments like that. 

1 hour ago, bluto said:

You have a head coach whos' mentality is that every season that doesn't end in a Grey Cup win is a failure. When that mindset infects the rest of the coaches and players it can produce amazing results.

Thank you for coming back and editing for syntax.  Grammar matters.

Even in this "thred".

Also, if we're voting, my vote is for winning the Grey Cup over firing a coordinator.  At the risk of also being branded a **** disturber.

6 hours ago, bluto said:

You have a head coach whose mentality is that every season that doesn't end in a Grey Cup win is a failure. When that mindset infects the rest of the coaches and players it can produce amazing results.

Monday Motivation

12 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I made a comment about winning the Grey Cup and you said that meant we'd keep Hall, it wasn't a positive comment, how else are we supposed to interpret that? You don't want to get called out for preferring to fire a coach than win a championship then don't make comments like that. 

No, it wasn't positive. Hall's a crappy coach. So what?  Hall hasn't won a championship. You're acting like he did & getting all worked up about something that may never happen. Why do you even worry about stupid **** like this? Called out? By who? You? LOL! USABomberFan has been a helluva lot more vocal about Hall than me. Why aren't you "calling him out" & just me??? Go pester him for awhile. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No, it wasn't positive. Hall's a crappy coach. So what?  Hall hasn't won a championship. You're acting like he did & getting all worked up about something that may never happen. Why do you even worry about stupid **** like this? Called out? By who? You? LOL! USABomberFan has been a helluva lot more vocal about Hall than me. Why aren't you "calling him out" & just me??? Go pester him for awhile. 

I call everyone out, your comment was just the most insane one and now you're upset about it. I dunno maybe you didn't think before posting but either way, you put it out there for the world to see and now you wish you hadn't.

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Lol I appreciate the shout-out.

And yes, I will take ownership of being the leader of the fire Richie Hall brigade and even say I'm proud of it.

But having said that ... if we this current year win the Grey Cup and Hall is kept around because of it, I am ok with that because winning the Grey Cup trumps all.  I don't think there's a sane fan here that would not want that first and foremost before anything.

My position is ... If we don't make or win the Grey Cup, that Richie Hall be held accountable for it unless the reason is a complete No-Show of offense, or a complete special teams/Medlock breakdown.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

19 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

If it were up to me, I'd send Richie Hall packing even if we did win the Grey Cup. 

"Because that would be reasonable and make total sense," said nobody ever.

You said it yourself: a championship trumps all. The only way Hall would be gone in that instance is by his by own accord, such as resignation or a better offer from another team.

3 hours ago, SPuDS said:

*face palm*

Manager at daycare reading job application: "According to the background check we ran, you served prison time for eating four children."

Cannibal: "Not here, I haven't."

Manager at daycare: "Well then, I guess it's like it never happened.  Welcome aboard."

Cannibal: "Thanks, you won't regret this.  So when exactly is my lunch break?"

10 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I call everyone out, your comment was just the most insane one and now you're upset about it. I dunno maybe you didn't think before posting but either way, you put it out there for the world to see and now you wish you hadn't.

No, I don't regret anything. Why would I regret not liking Hall?