Edmonton Eski-dolts @ Regina Ridirts: Who Do We Want?

USABomberfan

10 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

I'd have rather played the Riders, but we can beat the Esks...again.

On a different note, Jones looks like an idiot wearing that stupid headband.

Looks like a bigger idiot in the whole outfit.   At least O'Shea can pull off the hoody no jacket look in the cold without looking like his nuts are in his throat.

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

ive allways dreamed of a GC win over the crieders. 

It would be awesome, but damn ... they're the most penalized undisciplined team I ever seen, and I just don't see them winning anything.  And good lord that Bridge was bad tonight.  Apart from one good throw to Holley, he threw about 5 passes that Edmonton defenders dropped.  Awful awful.

32 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Whoever that clown was who said the Esks won't run it much ... better look at that tape again.

Well, I wasn't the one who said the Esks wouldn't run it much, but I will own up to the fact that I did say I'd prefer to see the Esks than the 'Riders (using the logic the 'Riders were the better team). Boy did I learn my lesson:

When in doubt... Riders' suck.

53 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Whoever that clown was who said the Esks won't run it much ... better look at that tape again.

40% run to pass in that game and over a third of those run plays came when they were up by 2 TD's.  Gable isn't taking them anywhere.

Riders will have Richardson, Thigpen and LaFrance taking carries in Ottawa next week, plus Bridge taking 15 yards at a time.  

I'll take my chances with Reilly's arm.  He's had one good playoff and choked every other year.  As long as the Bombers O doesn't turn it over they have a great shot vs Eskies in -10.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Really wanted the Riders.......certainly not the Moes.     But it is what it is.

reilly reilly wanted the riders. :lol: Reilly put up good yards against us, 2tds and 1 pick in both games. We sacked him 5 times total and beat em both times. Gotta keep that big pressure goin. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Esks are a scary team...... But I know we can beat em. 

Esks are 7-0 bombers will be in tough to win. Esks are not going to keep losing, be hard for Winnipeg to beat them in their own barn. **** em. Bombers proved they were better in the regular season they will do it again at home in the playoffs even when everyone else thinks Edmonton is sooooooo good.

5 hours ago, wpgallday1960 said:

Hard to believe that one of the two best teams in the league lost at home to the Esks!  

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Never change riderfans. That site can be a source  of great amusement.

it is amusing.

heard that yesterday   "one of the two best teams in the league".  

and they still call them "Canada's team"

:D    

looked like a lot of empty seats at the game. the very  best fans.

Edited by Mark F

16 minutes ago, Mark F said:

looked like a lot of empty seats at the game. the very  best fans.

Unfortunately the same could be said for our game against BC last week.... very few fans came out.   Will be interesting to see if we can get anywhere near a sellout without the aid of 5000 Rider fans snatching up tickets.

should be a good atmosphere.... many tailgated before the Grey Cup.  I expect no less come Sunday!   This week can't go by quick enough!!

Edited by trueBlue83