Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

3 hours ago, Blueandgold said:

Chris Matthews cut now too. It would be great to bring him and Mulumba in.

Chris Matthews need to lose weight though. He's current weight is 240+ , I believe. He was at 220+ when he played with the Bombers.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

14 hours ago, Goalie said:

Bighill cut. Lots of these guys are PR candidates tho.. Bighill is a surprise.. Guy was a beast in preseason.. Guess all they saw was his lack of height... Hopefully someone picks him up cuz he deserves a chance. 

somebody posted a comment by saints head coach about Bighill..... said he was very good, but too short.  So, seems you're right.

Not many former CFL players make headway in the NFL.  Cameron Wake, Phillip Hunt, Jerell Freeman, Sellers, Ryan, kicker from Toronto, Merv Fernandez, Milt, Manitoba guy from Brandon, (D lineman), Flutie. Moon. Garcia.  Arlan(d?) Bruce played a few years with San Fran. Juran. I guess Kyries Hebert.

edit.... D back from Calgary that played on seattle superbowl winner. The guy that could not cover Milt unless he grabbed him.

edit mack herron.

probably others over the years, but not a lot of them.

Muamaba hasn't been overwhelming since he returned from the NFL. Not saying he's not good, but Singleton seems to be quite a bit better right now.

If they bring someone in, I'd like to see a defensive back, to shore up the weak side of the D backield, that gets picked on.

Edited by Mark F

I do think Walker has a lot of potential and Fogg is great depth because he is a great punt returner and a decent HB. Alexander does have potential as well. I wonder if the problem is that we have to rooks on one side. We just need to be patient there. I think Walker could be a great db in this league

In my opinion the biggest problem is LBer, and having Jake and Hurl in the middle of the field is bad news. Maybe if we had Mulumba we could start 2 NI DE's and have Cory Johnson in the middle.

Would love to sign Bo Lokombo for a future MAC as well