Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

On 11/20/2017 at 5:07 PM, sweep the leg said:

Jefferson re-signs with Riders. Best de in the league imo. Imagine the numbers that guy could put up if there was any talent around him on their dl.

Top tier guy.  Amazing size, experience for his age, and skills. I dont think any one is the best end in the league at current. A bunch of guys in that top tier who are interchangeable with different up sides.  My favorite none bomber end would probably be hughes. Hes soo savvy with playing pass lanes, attacking the football, just does every thing well. 

We are gonna be in an interesting position next year. Poop deserves to be nfl bound imo. That push he has up the middle is damn near once a generation level stuff from a DT.  Nevis is a FA, Jake thomas and westerman too. Jeffcoat could have an out side shot at an nfl camp invite this year but I doubt it. If he starts a full year next year though with how he progressed this year I could see him gone after that pretty easy. 

Ogopogo came into his own late, corney showed more flashes but would be a big jump up if he had to replace westerman.