Drew Wolitarsky

Biguns

2 hours ago, SPuDS said:

I totally did lol. wow, good job Walters at restocking the canuck pass catching spot.  we should have one heck of battle in the next few seasons for reps IF these guys are as advertised..

Blaszko, wolitarsky and catchison. We didnt get any NIs worth keeping in the draft but still managed to fall @$$ backwards into NI talent at the position. They say its better to be good then lucky. Well right now walters seems to be both. 

4 minutes ago, bearpants said:

That's odd... I typically find dust and the occasional moth when I open my wallet... especially when it's my turn to pay :wacko:

Or the people who conveniently forget their wallet when you go for lunch.  I swear this is a prerequisite at my company. :P

Just now, Gotmilt said:

As far as I can remember the last guy to wear that number was Brock Ralph, I think this number selection was poor.

Any other takes on this?

is this real life or sarcasm lol.  if we are picking at the players number selections.. its definitely a monday after a loss.

That's a whole lot of energy going into debating the "proper" # selection. I'd be a whole lot more concerned at how my team looked against the Stampeders. Didn't see a whole lot of positives, outside of #23.  Drew used to wear #82, but apparently someone , inactive(don't quote me on that), has already laid claim to the digits. Here's to #80 lighting up those CFL defensive backfields...Especially the hated Rider one, and of course , Tranna's.

23 minutes ago, Biguns said:

That's a whole lot of energy going into debating the "proper" # selection. I'd be a whole lot more concerned at how my team looked against the Stampeders. Didn't see a whole lot of positives, outside of #23.  Drew used to wear #82, but apparently someone , inactive(don't quote me on that), has already laid claim to the digits. Here's to #80 lighting up those CFL defensive backfields...Especially the hated Rider one, and of course , Tranna's.

DAnuXX6WAAAeODj.jpg

58 minutes ago, Mark F said:

The cosmonaut?

I thought he wore   #8.

I think I've told my first Jets jersey story on here enough over the years, but suffice to say, I've got an in depth memory of Jets 2.0 #8 history. 

Burmi wore it year 1 and 2. Trouba took it year 3, 2013/14. And he'll wear it until his contract expires in 2025.

(yes, I'm an optimist)

Down the road, if they want to activate him, where does this kid fit on the 44?

He would be one of 21 game-activated Nats.

If you look at the Wpg vs Stamps Depth Chart I guess he goes in for Coates?

And then they could rotate him through various receiver positions depending on formation.

Might give the club options on O such as using Flanders ...

Edited by Doublezero

6 hours ago, Biguns said:

Just tell him to tell the team he's rethought things, and has his heart set on wearing 85, so if they could put him in 85 it would be great.

Don't do that. Stegall is a god

Edited by brett_c_b

8 hours ago, brett_c_b said:

Just tell him to tell the team he's rethought things, and has his heart set on wearing 85, so if they could put him in 85 it would be great.

Don't do that. Stegall is a god

Heresy! where is the Spanish Inquisition when you need them?

It'll take some serious injuries for this guy to see anything but PR this season. He'll have to earn a spot on kick cover teams first, and if he excels there, he might see time on O next year....

11 minutes ago, Stickem said:

I'm not expecting much from Wolitarsky....but when does he start rippin it up lol...We need a hit of enthusiasm after that last stinker at home, and I don't care what no. he wears

Exactly I was trying to change the subject from the loss, I've come to the conclusion I'm ok with the selection as long as he wears a tinted visor.