Drew Wolitarsky

Biguns

7 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Yeah because a bomber fan in 2017 would use a Mike Kelly avatar. That would be like jello using Bill Cosby as their spokesperson in 2017.

I agree... I commented somewhere that this guy was suspicious... but I'm not going to just assume his allegiances are different than he says... unless proven otherwise

2 hours ago, Atomic said:

I guess that depends how good he is.  I doubt we would see him in the lineup before the end of July though, unless there are injuries or he's just that damn good.

Expectations may be a bit off for some.  I'd imagine it's going to be awhile till he gets promoted to the glamorous life of special teams duty.  New to 3 down ball, new to professional football, new playbook, new QB and coaches, new everything.  It is fair, reasonable and likely that he is at the bottom of NI receiver totem pole and will be for a while.

22 minutes ago, mbrg said:

Expectations may be a bit off for some.  I'd imagine it's going to be awhile till he gets promoted to the glamorous life of special teams duty.  New to 3 down ball, new to professional football, new playbook, new QB and coaches, new everything.  It is fair, reasonable and likely that he is at the bottom of NI receiver totem pole and will be for a while.

I agree, I can't see O'Shea yanking JFG to try out the "new kid", he'll likely wait for injuries to give him his shot.

18 hours ago, mbrg said:

well.. its a short list for us and the guys on it aint exactly all world.  with Richards still down with whatever the heck is ailing him, JFG and Coates are pretty much the only guys in his way.. the Bison guy (name escapes me at the moment) I believe is emergency fill in and not much beyond that..

Sooooo, Hypothetically speaking, his USA pedigree could mean he is more game ready then we are giving him credit for.  He might leapfrog Coates if he shows well in practice and JFG gets hurt (unlikely, guys a tank *knocks on wood*)  then we may get a chance to see him sooner than later..

36 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

well.. its a short list for us and the guys on it aint exactly all world.  with Richards still down with whatever the heck is ailing him, JFG and Coates are pretty much the only guys in his way.. the Bison guy (name escapes me at the moment) I believe is emergency fill in and not much beyond that..

Sooooo, Hypothetically speaking, his USA pedigree could mean he is more game ready then we are giving him credit for.  He might leapfrog Coates if he shows well in practice and JFG gets hurt (unlikely, guys a tank *knocks on wood*)  then we may get a chance to see him sooner than later..

You've forgotten about recently acquired Blaszko sitting on the PR.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

You've forgotten about recently acquired Blaszko sitting on the PR.

I totally did lol. wow, good job Walters at restocking the canuck pass catching spot.  we should have one heck of battle in the next few seasons for reps IF these guys are as advertised..

22 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Thank Drew Willy.

The gift that keeps on giving. Did we also get a neg lister whose gonna turn into some thing special? Or a case of beer that makes the offense and defensive play calling more aggressive? Maybe a goose that lays golden eggs? 

I look at the talent thats gone in the top 3 rounds at WR recently and think wolitarsky has first round pick value written all over him. Maybe (probably) im just a crazy cool aid drinker though...