Drew Wolitarsky

Biguns

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Honestly, of all the Likes I have on this site, I would venture to guess upwards of 75% are from Spuds. Anytime I log on and see that I have a pile of notifications, I know Spuds has been on a spree....

yea I'm a savage liker.  dunno why, do it on fb too lol.

but you post some good stuffs that I tend to agree with, hence the likes.   thats basically how I work, if I like and agree, boom a like or if it makes me laugh. either or, likes galore!

Edited by SPuDS

25 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Pretty sure anything resembling "GO TEAM!!!11!!" gets a "Like" from ol' Spudsy, the forum mascot. 

starting to think someone else is commenting using spuds login.

;)

spuds has definitely turned a new leaf.

but if things didn't  go well, (not gonna happen) and people started slamming the team, will former spuds emerge?

Edited by Mark F

49 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Pretty sure anything resembling "GO TEAM!!!11!!" gets a "Like" from ol' Spudsy, the forum mascot. 

maaaaaaaaybe.. but i've tempered myself in the last few seasons.   I don't get all uppity when I see negativity anymore and can appreciate the other side of the equation more these days.

26 minutes ago, Mark F said:

starting to think someone else is commenting using spuds login.

;)

spuds has definitely turned a new leaf.

but if things didn't  go well, (not gonna happen) and people started slamming the team, will former spuds emerge?

nope.  i've learned that sometimes criticism is not a bad thing.  I will pipe up if I feel like someone's critiquing something completely off-base but otherwise, I'm good with just scrollin' on by these days.  but even back in the day, I wasn't above critiquing stuff like Glenn's play, certain players, etc etc.

23 hours ago, Biguns said:

Just want to wish my little nephew all the best, in his newest challenge. He has hands, a football mind, and the soul of a poet. He's played in the cold, and has the heart of a lion. Looking forward to wearing big blue, baby!!!  

http://search.espn.com/drew-wolitarsky/

Welcome to our team.

Bombers have sorely missed a physical presence at receiver - one that can catch a ball reliably from many formations - for a very long time now. This was something I always wanted to see added to the this team since about 2009.

Bomber fans can be very demanding, but they absolutely love players that have a big heart and play smart.

5 minutes ago, TheSource said:

Welcome to our team.

Bombers have sorely missed a physical presence at receiver - one that can catch a ball reliably from many formations - for a very long time now. This was something I always wanted to see added to the this team since about 2009.

Bomber fans can be very demanding, but they absolutely love players that have a big heart and play smart.

Still trying that schtick?  OK then.