Best value for season seats

Personally, I'm a fan of P4 seating... had seats in 207 at the 40-45 yard line for a few years that were great.  Moving over to 209 this year, so same spot on the field, opposite side of centre.

I like the upper deck because I like to see the whole field and the pricing at P4 is reasonable to me considering how close to centre field I am.

20 hours ago, David Lee Sloth said:

Hey, I'm new to the forum and just moved back to MB after being out of province for ten years. Getting season seats this year and curious where you think the best value is for a season seat? 

Sent you a PM.

I'm probably leaning toward P7 on the ends for the first season. Just to try it out. The price point seems really good at that level. 

I was also curious about how the youth pricing goes. I've got a 2 and a half year old. Does he require his own seat/ticket at that age?

20 hours ago, David Lee Sloth said:

I'm probably leaning toward P7 on the ends for the first season. Just to try it out. The price point seems really good at that level. 

I was also curious about how the youth pricing goes. I've got a 2 and a half year old. Does he require his own seat/ticket at that age?

If you're looking at endzones may i suggest the South, much more family friendly environment. If you're familiar with Canad Inns stadium section S has been moved to the North Endzone by the rum hut.

8 minutes ago, David Lee Sloth said:

Hey everyone, thanks for the suggestions.  Was at Fanfest this morning and picked up a couple season tickets in section 202 row 5. Noeller is right, not a bad seat in that joint. A huge thanks to Blair for taking the time today to show me the seats!

Nicely done! I just emailed the ticket office about getting some Flex Pack seats up in corner of section 201. I recently started a new job just off campus and get to drive past the stadium every day... makes me all antsy in the pantsy. Can't wait for the season to start.

27 minutes ago, David Lee Sloth said:

Hey everyone, thanks for the suggestions.  Was at Fanfest this morning and picked up a couple season tickets in section 202 row 5. Noeller is right, not a bad seat in that joint. A huge thanks to Blair for taking the time today to show me the seats!

Right behind me. Welcome to 202.

• 2 weeks later...

Started off P5 (sec 204, can't recall the row) back in 2013, upgraded a year later to P4 (sec 208, row 20), and then moved down to row 12 for the 2015 season - been there since. Pretty much smack dab on the 55-yard line and we're two seats from the aisle. Great seats at a very reasonable price.

Edited by blue_gold_84

Anywhere but the endzones are very good seats...i just don't like view from there - hard to tell how many yards they gained when going away from you, especially if you are lower down in the seats.   End zones are OK in super large stadiums where there is an upper deck but that isn't the case at IGF  If you are one of those people who just like to be there and don't really watch the game with some intensity I suppose they are OK too...

9 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

My wife and I have our seats in section 109 right behind the away team bench. Excellent for heckling and awesome when the place is really bumping.

Close enough that when you hit a player with a beer bottle, he stays down.

Was over there for my first couple of years at IGF .. was a great spot .. now behind the Bomber bench.  

I'm in the corner P7's.  My business partner is lower bowl, 40 yard line, 8 rows up behind the visitors bench.   I like my seats a little better, the overhead view is nice, adn the angle in the corner means you are looking up the field at an angle, so no neck craning like we had the first season at IGF when we were P&'s across the isle from the P6's...