Week Of West Semi @ BC

Noeller

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

From Bauming on Twitter:

"Good news — Bond, Chungh, Denmark, Bass, and Wild are all practicing today. The #Bombers may be the healthiest they've been all season."

Cant say how happy I am to hear that.

Tbh, id rather see gurley in and smith out. Then actually make use of mcduffie as a DI, but that wont happen.

19 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Another interesting note, Penton says Kohlert is being replaced by Gudino this week after last week's poor performance. 

I hope Mr. Feoli-Gudino gives one of his better efforts on Sunday. I thought he was way better than Kolhert in his limited field time but when he started a few games ago, he was pathetic.

11 hours ago, Noeller said:

Another interesting note, Penton says Kohlert is being replaced by Gudino this week after last week's poor performance. 

about time. I've always believed Kohlert could be a top CND rec in this league, but his play has dropped considerably. I've also believed that JFG has been under used since joining the bombers. So hopefully he performs well this week and makes another couple of clutch grabs!!

If you can't catch a pass...you'll be out on your ass....Seems like what has happened here with Kohlert....I really like(d) the guy but the last few games he's come up short of what's being expected..Guidino surprizes the heck out of me sometimes and delivers...If he could be more consistent I think he claims the job....Rory better start looking for his game that's gone missing and find it.

Yea and at the very least, drop it like a man, don't balloon it up for a easy pick.

To be fair, both those throws were high and hard. Very catchable, but it's not as if he 'set' the ball up for the defence.

Ummmm excuse me Mr. Guy but today is Thursday and Practices are closed to the public

You didn't know, but they moved the closed practice from from Thursday...to Friday. There's something up, and it might involve two players mentioned in this thread...