3 stars plus HH black n blue edition

wbbfan

1 Andrew harris. over 100 total yards, on 15 (and counting) touches.

2 Darvin adams. Really played well especially early before the game was shot.

3 Travis bond. Hes had tons of great games to date, probably our best OL this year. 

HH doug brown and his half time ring of honor speech. 

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I'd agree with Harris and Adams. Think I'd give the other to loffler cuz at least he made some plays on D. 

HH to the 26000 plus fans. 

Don't think there was 26k there. HH to the 26000 who bought tickets. 

HH to Nichols for his CJOB interview after the game... took the loss all on him and gave an interesting explanation of the first pick and what he did wrong  on that play.  Never heard a QB explain a pick like that and good insight into something us fans would otherwise know nothing about.

Edited by Sard

3 hours ago, Blueandgold said:

What did Darvin Adams do that was so great? He dropped a deep ball and went offside. I don't honestly think anyone on our O played well.

Get Gurley in there next week for Red Zone situations.

That off side was a horribly blown class. The pass was poor and he made it close. He looked good. You dont think harris looked good? The line aside from neufie was good too. 

We shouldnt burn 2 di's on returners. Have fogg do both return jobs, and carry gurley. Di smith since there seems no chance we scratch him. 

1 hour ago, Sard said:

HH to Nichols for his CJOB interview after the game... took the loss all on him and gave an interesting explanation of the first pick and what he did wrong  on that play.  Never heard a QB explain a pick like that and good insight into something us fans would otherwise know nothing about.

And did Nichols explain how/why he Willied the rest of the game?

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'm probably Darvin Adams biggest detractor , but I thought he was our best player on O today. . . Maybe tied with Harris. 

But he gassed some passes that should have been caught too. The O flat out sucked but I give Harris a pass cause he did what he could.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

But he gassed some passes that should have been caught too. The O flat out sucked but I give Harris a pass cause he did what he could.

Any idea why Lapo doesn't give Harris the rock a lot more than he does?

On 10/30/2016 at 10:14 AM, 17to85 said:

Because he's Lapo and he's the most over rated offebsive coordinator in the league

no joke. Never makes good use of his DI, same trick plays, same wr toss, running game is killing it so lets stop that etc. nichols is struggling a lot ol isnt as good as its been lets try hammering away the same stuff. Instead of rolling him out giving him some easy plays to build on etc. I dont think any one gets fired in the off season, but plop is the no1 guy id like to see gone between players and coaches. 

47 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Usually see Hardrick doing the same, but didn't notice him this game.

Say him try a couple times, dude is as high energy an OLmen as weve had in years. Love it. The team looked like some one kicked there dog after that first pick though.