Official LDC GDT: Game Day, We All Play!

Noeller

15 minutes ago, JCon said:

My 6-year old boy just predicted that Medlock will hit a 60 yard field goal to win the game by one. Heck of prediction.

As much as I want us to blowout the riders, a last second win on an impossible field goal would absolutely crush their fans into new levels of crippling depression. Your son is onto something

Seriously though, this is our year dammit.

Hell, I maintain that we win last year if we didn't have the worst quarterback I've ever seen playing.

And no, that isn't just emotions talking or anything like that.  I'm not just talking about how Alex Brink and Justin Goltz weren't great.  I'm old enough to remember the garbage after Dunigan and before Khari.

I remember Chris Vargas, TJ Rubley, Kevin McDougal, a washed up Kent Austin, a wasted up Reggie Slack, etc, etc.

People liked to rag on Dinwiddie having a noodle arm... I've never seen a professional quarterback make a sideline throw look more difficult than Brian Brohm. Dinwiddie had a cannon by comparison.

Not sure if anyone listened to the pre game show, but Riders colour commentator Carm Carteri just lit up Chris Jones amd the Riders organization for the current state of the team. For dumping Chick and Dressler and killing the culture of the team and lit up the team President for giving Jones the keys to the team with nobody to answer to. It was really something for an admitted Riders fan to just tear them apart publicly. 

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Not sure if anyone listened to the pre game show, but Riders colour commentator Carm Carteri just lit up Chris Jones amd the Riders organization for the current state of the team. For dumping Chick and Dressler and killing the culture of the team and lit up the team President for giving Jones the keys to the team with nobody to answer to. It was really something for an admitted Riders fan to just tear them apart publicly. 

Yeah, I just heard that and I could hardly believe it.

19 minutes ago, Noeller said:

My guess is Jones sold it (and is currently selling it) as it will get worse before it gets better but will be all worth it.