Official LDC GDT: Game Day, We All Play!

Noeller

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

Anyone else just feel relief that the game is over? Every voodoo doll in our arsenal and we still almost blew.

On the bright side, our worst team game in weeks and we still won. Next week should be a blowout for the good guys.

agreed. we really did nearly everything we could to hand the win to the riders but still pulled it out. just in the 1st half, the dropped pick and 2 dropped touchdowns in the endzone could have made the 2nd half moot.

but we won. so who cares.

The offence is really going to need to pick things up for the remainder of the season.

7 for 8 on Field Goal.   If we can score TDs on even 3 of those, this game isn't close.  We won the turnover battle 4 - 0 again.  Two missed Field Goals and a missed PAT by Crapigna and we only win by 3. Game shouldn't of even been close.

At the end of the day, we won in SK on Labour Day.  Don't get to say that very often!

I don't care if we let them back in a game we should have won going away, I don't care if it took a questionable PI call against Dressler to secure the win (oh the irony :P), I don't care if we scored one TD when we had opportunity to get so many more, I don't even care that we let Durant pass for almost 400 yards against us. That stinking green curse is OVER!!!

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

When Lawrence got his TD I said 43 seconds is enough to get in to Medlock range easily. Figured we'd win it on a field goal at that point. Confirmed once crap missed the PAT 

Waggoner out of position on the Lawrence return. Controversial call on Cox to give us life at the end. Crapinga's missed kicks loom large.

Add it all up = W!

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

The offence is really going to need to pick things up for the remainder of the season.

7 for 8 on Field Goal.   If we can score TDs on even 3 of those, this game isn't close.  We won the turnover battle 4 - 0 again.  Two missed Field Goals and a missed PAT by Crapigna and we only win by 3. Game shouldn't of even been close.

At the end of the day, we won in SK on Labour Day.  Don't get to say that very often!

yeah you dont score 1 td on offense and win many games. 

Rider pride better hide bomber blue coming through!

18 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Anyone else just feel relief that the game is over? Every voodoo doll in our arsenal and we still almost blew it.

On the bright side, our worst team game in weeks and we still won. Next week should be a blowout for the good guys.

Don't be too sure. This was an example of what can happen if the defence does not play lights-out all game and the offence just doesn't cash in opportunities. This is bound to happen again, and Durant is still a darned good quarterback. The Riders have a very good receiving corps and they were almost good enough. This has to get fixed or we will be having an entirely different conversation after the Banjo Bowl.

4 hours ago, JCon said:

My 6-year old boy just predicted that Medlock will hit a 60 yard field goal to win the game by one. Heck of prediction.

If you wouldn't  mind...could you please ask him to pick 6 numbers between 1 to 49 then DM me with his choices?

Edited by Dirty30

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Wins a win especially LDC but i hope the Bombers are not happy after this win, lots of work still needed with the offense and the db's were shredded today.

You could see it on the db's faces on some of the camera close ups. They were pissed and were not at all happy with themselves.  As much as I cursed at Bruce Johnson - here's hoping he looks in the mirror and plays lights out in the Banjo Bowl.

Unbelievably euphoric over the LDC win!  All the drama, all the excitement.  Heart just starting to settle and already I can't wait for next Saturday!