Bombers vs Argos Aug 12 Depth Charts ETC

Noeller

17 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

They have this thing called a practice roster. The issue is nobody on the Rider's staff can count. They thought they had ten guys.

The whole thing is quite understandable, really. The Riders are so bad at math that they cannot even tell the difference between 12 and 13, so numbers higher than that really addle them.

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Also, just to make a THIRD post, it's no coincidence that the only team dressing 2 backups is one of 2 teams with an all-Canadian line. Reason being is that if they suffer two injuries, not only do they need depth, but they need ratio assistance as well.

Also, one more thing to be clear on: no team has used a DI spot on an offensive lineman in any game this year.

What team beside the Blue is starting  3 international olinemen? Fact is we have only 1 raw rookie as backup every situation is different but if we have to put Couture in and wreck his confidence what then? There is many factors  in this decision it's not clear cut at all...

9 hours ago, Nolby said:

There's no way macho is getting his spot back. Loffler has been playing great and is a national.

what will the fans think if Macho gets his spot back?

can't lose a starting job cause of injury is one of the truisms of football opinionators

11 minutes ago, Mark F said:

can't lose a starting job cause of injury is one of the truisms of football opinionators

There is no place for Macho right now. We need to start an additional NI because Neuf has been replaced by an import. Best Macho can hope for is a DI spot which will become very hard to get once Adams and Randle get healthy.

13 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I know what I will think, and it will not be kind to O'Shea. Harris sounds like a good guy to have on the team, but any time you can replace an import with an equal or better Canuck, that's a no-brainer.

3 hours ago, Mark F said:

Thats an old wives tale. Same as you cant make the club from the tub. (addison richards rule)

Tons of guys have taken other players jobs due to injury.

3 hours ago, bb1 said:

What team beside the Blue is starting  3 international olinemen? Fact is we have only 1 raw rookie as backup every situation is different but if we have to put Couture in and wreck his confidence what then? There is many factors  in this decision it's not clear cut at all...

Saskatchewan. And who cares. What team has the ability to find 5 Canadians worth starting elsewhere?

anyone upset with Harris, Kohlert, Loffler, Westerman and Shologan starting for us? 

8 hours ago, Mike said:

Saskatchewan. And who cares. What team has the ability to find 5 Canadians worth starting elsewhere?

anyone upset with Harris, Kohlert, Loffler, Westerman and Shologan starting for us? 

Not my point,my point was the need to have an experienced international olineman instead of Couture.We made  it through so it's moot now anyway.?

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

Not my point,my point was the need to have an experienced international olineman instead of Couture.We made  it through so it's moot now anyway.?

With the way foketi played i was wondering to my self if there is any way we can start 4 imp ol xD

Isn't it amazing what some confidence can do for the team?? Replacing the struggling quarter back kick started the whole process, and a few other replacements such as the safety has really energized the team. Certainly helps to have a kicker who can kick, and a running back that was clearly hurting last night but wouldn't be denied.

16 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

There is no place for Macho right now. We need to start an additional NI because Neuf has been replaced by an import. Best Macho can hope for is a DI spot which will become very hard to get once Adams and Randle get healthy.

This is a perfect example that Coaches don't always take experience over rookies . . .

I remember a few weeks ago there were some posters slamming Walters for not having any veteran players on the roster or in that secret house the bombers own on in Transcona  that could come in and plug and play for injured starters. 

Well...we don't need no damn high priced veterans to step in when our vets go down.    High fives to the scouting staff 

Edited by B-F-F-C