Bombers vs Argos Aug 12 Depth Charts ETC

Noeller

Only *real* concern for me is Foketi apparently playing RT for the first time ever. Is a long time natural LT, so he says he's gotta reverse everything...kinda like a right-handed person trying to write with their left......or vice versa. Hopefully not a huge issue...'cause I like Bond back at Guard.

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Only *real* concern for me is Foketi apparently playing RT for the first time ever. Is a long time natural LT, so he says he's gotta reverse everything...kinda like a right-handed person trying to write with their left......or vice versa. Hopefully not a huge issue...'cause I like Bond back at Guard.

Bond wasn't horrible but he didn't inspire a ton of confidence when he slid out to RT. Hopefully Foketi adjusts well, the coaching staff seem to be high on him.

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Bauming was saying dressler macho (ugg) adams and McDuffie should be good to go after the bye. Smith and Randle a week or 2 later. Hardrick could be after the bye also or a week or 2 later 

Add they really going going to bother inserting Macho and even McDuff back into the lineup?

Macho as a special teams player might not be bad. I dunno tho. It's just what Bauming said. McDuffie... I'm not that high on him but I suppose if it means less injury risk to Fogg.... sure. 

I'm also not convinced that macho and McDuffie are on the 46 when healthy 

16 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Going in with only one oline backup seems risky to me esp since Courture is a raw rookie .....

Couture has filled in adequately a few times this year... and we go with one back up O-lineman every game... Jake Thomas is the second back up if there's 2 injuries... this is nothing new....

49 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Couture has filled in adequately a few times this year... and we go with one back up O-lineman every game... Jake Thomas is the second back up if there's 2 injuries... this is nothing new....

actually we carried 2 back up ol early in the year. We got down to no healthy back up ol and had to have jake change numbers, Which means we have no back up DT. 

Carrying soo many Lbers and soo few linemen will haunt eventually. Not to mention if tackles go down we have to put jake in side and move a guard out side thats an even bigger risk. 

10 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

actually we carried 2 back up ol early in the year. We got down to no healthy back up ol and had to have jake change numbers, Which means we have no back up DT. 

Carrying soo many Lbers and soo few linemen will haunt eventually. Not to mention if tackles go down we have to put jake in side and move a guard out side thats an even bigger risk. 

Had two on 46 but one never dressed.