Official GDT: vs Ham 08/03/16 Game Day We All Play!

Noeller

Heading in now from Victoria Beach, but looking forward to the game. Weather could be sketchy late afternoon/early evening with severe thunderstorm activity in the forecast. Here's hoping it's tapered off by kickoff! 

Let's go Blue...#BlueAndGoldTillImDeadAndCold

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

**** it, can Milt suit up and play? Probably still be the most dangerous receiver in the lineup considering the injuries. 

He did tweet out asking O'Shea to put him into the line-up. We know the guy can still play and play at a high level. At least I hope he gives the team a pregame pep talk. Also, Harris needs to get over 20 touches tonight. 

Damn I wish it weren't true but I feel like I really took it for granted when Milt was in the lineup. I grew up watching him play for us and just naturally assumed he would always be here. We've needed that game breaking receiver ever since he retired.

I have no idea what to expect tonight after we won in Edmonton last week. Everything from a Bombers blow out to a Ticats blow out and in between wouldn't shock me. In a lot of ways it's like watching the Jets last year... who's going to show up? No idea. Prediction time, anyway... 20-18 for the Bombers. Nichols is serviceable but it's a ground game in bad weather. MOS is all but guaranteed security for the remainder of the year the win, and Nichols gets until at least labour day.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Having Stegall and Roberts at the same time was insane.

For sure. Throw in Gordon, Simon, Bruce, Derick Armstrong was good for a while, then TEdwards. We were spoiled for a while there.

Who knows, maybe Mayo, Davis, Adams could be the next superstar. Although it seems like the NFL is poaching the league now more than ever so we may not see the continuity like before.*

* I know Stegall and Gordon were shuttling north and south for a while but they were short-lived.

10 minutes ago, Nash00 said:

For sure. Throw in Gordon, Simon, Bruce, Derick Armstrong was good for a while, then TEdwards. We were spoiled for a while there.

Who knows, maybe Mayo, Davis, Adams could be the next superstar. Although it seems like the NFL is poaching the league now more than ever so we may not see the continuity like before.*

* I know Stegall and Gordon were shuttling north and south for a while but they were short-lived.

....a brute of a monster of a man named Sellers says hi..... 

This is a huge test for the team. They haven't won back to back games since 2014. Big lift if they can do it tonight. Go Bombers Go!! I just want a little respect for the Bombers, especially in my house where everybody cheers for the Stamps & calls the Bombers "Your team"... Yes, a little respect. That would be nice.

Edited by iso_55

21 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

This is a huge test for the team. They haven't won back to back games since 2014. Big lift if they can do it tonight. Go Bombers Go!! I just want a little respect for the Bombers, especially in my house where everybody cheers for the Stamps & calls the Bombers "Your team"... Yes, a little respect. That would be nice.

Indeed. In a way I'm lucky being a Bomber fan and living in T.O. No one much cares here except me, as the guy that wore a Riders t-shirt to work found out yesterday. Today he was wearing a Leafs hat. LOL! It was the least I could do. I'm proud to say, I did my job. :-)