Week 3 (vs Ham...Now With Depth Chart)

Noeller

Ed Tait piece from Monday practice says Dressler returns this week, but still no Johnny Adams. Also, Trent Corney and Bruce Johnson questionable for this week, while Randle sat out yesterday but should be good to go Thursday (took a vet day)......

Curious what happens if Johnson comes out (maybe a good thing, depending on back-up...)

Edited by Noeller

This will be interesting...Hamilton won't have ZC, but they are a pretty physical team....the kind, we have struggled with. 

Bombers will have to crank it up to match.     At times, we still look pretty soft, all round...

If they do that.....winnable game.

Edited by do or die

Actually this might be our most winnable game in our first 6

Masoli is no Zach Collaros - so if Richie Hall can design a game plan which combines a bit more risk-taking, bull-rushing and closer coverage the bomber d might be able to hold Hamilton down.

On the other side of the coin I'm still astounded Bob Wylie (world's greatest o-line coach) can't get Willy a tiny bit more time. Simoni might have a field day against our sluggish OTs, not to mention Goosen in the middle.

Edited by Root

Well at least the Blue have one more week to get something, anything, positive going away from IGF.  I fear, as others have mentioned, that another dreadful performance at home will leave us with tiny crowds and mostly apathetic fans the rest of the season.  And that for better or worse, would certainly bring about change. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

Well at least the Blue have one more week to get something, anything, positive going away from IGF.  I fear, as others have mentioned, that another dreadful performance at home will leave us with tiny crowds and mostly apathetic fans the rest of the season.  And that for better or worse, would certainly bring about change. 

A fair bit of howling will rattle IGF before the crowds simmer down to apathetic.

Just now, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

A fair bit of howling will rattle IGF before the crowds simmer down to apathetic.

You may be right. And if this was a few years ago, I'd agree 100%.  I don't know...I think people are more down on this team organization than they have been in quite some time.

If things start ugly on the 14th I think you'll see more people beating the traffic than booing the team. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Pop said:

You may be right. And if this was a few years ago, I'd agree 100%.  I don't know...I think people are more down on this team organization than they have been in quite some time.

If things start ugly on the 14th I think you'll see more people beating the traffic than booing the team. 

Those are exactly my sentiments. The 'Boo Birds' have already left. Those that are still at IGF are the ones that will just walk away. Enough is enough.

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Those are exactly my sentiments. The 'Boo Birds' have already left. Those that are still at IGF are the ones that will just walk away. Enough is enough.

It makes me sad to hear the team being boo'd ... 

2N1IAkx.gif