Macho Harris Apology Thread

44 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

Well then historically let's analyze the situation. The people that signed and play Macho Harris are in fact the same people that signed and played Kuale. Is there a common denominator here?  Same sh..... Different day different pile, different number

same situation. same as hurl half of last year etc etc. Its not too soon. Its the same reason he got let go in ssk. Its the same reason we were the only team interested in him. 

I'm not surprised, Macho is a veteran guy and will do what he has to. The defence isn't physical enough and he knows it. We need to add a few more assassins to the defence to keep teams honest. We are too easy to move the ball on right now and teams have no fear of us.  

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Agree fully.  Forget being run over, he flat out whiffed on a number of what should be routine tackles for a CFL LB.

Ok it is possible i am choosing to only remember the few times i saw him make tackles. There were lots on the other side of the field where i couldn't see who was whiffing on tackles

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Ok it is possible i am choosing to only remember the few times i saw him make tackles. There were lots on the other side of the field where i couldn't see who was whiffing on tackles

I can't imagine what that performance must have looked like in person. Sorry you had to witness that. Couldn't have been fun.

20 hours ago, J5V said:

I can't imagine what that performance must have looked like in person. Sorry you had to witness that. Couldn't have been fun.

This is why I don't go to games when the Bombers visit Calgary.  I'll go again when the team is competitive and actually have a chance at leaving with two points.  I'm a huge fan but can't handle the Stamps fans but worse the Rider fans who show up in Rider jerseys and beak at us Bomber fans. 

Do you really have nothing else to do?   Get a life!

7 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

This is why I don't go to games when the Bombers visit Calgary.  I'll go again when the team is competitive and actually have a chance at leaving with two points.  I'm a huge fan but can't handle the Stamps fans but worse the Rider fans who show up in Rider jerseys and beak at us Bomber fans. 

they are riders fans. of course they have nothing better to do. 

5 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

I went to a game in Regina two years ago. The Rider fans kept wanting to high-five me when the Riders scored. No class losers.

11 hours ago, wbbfan said:

your safety leading the league in tackles is not a bright spot.

Agreed but that isn't his fault he had an excellent punt block and he had the biggest hit from the Bombers D after reading all of the negatives about him before the season started I have been impressed he has been much better than advertised...

10 hours ago, BBFan said:

Agreed but that isn't his fault he had an excellent punt block and he had the biggest hit from the Bombers D after reading all of the negatives about him before the season started I have been impressed he has been much better than advertised...

He does have up side dont get me wrong. Hes a good athlete and he can lay an impressive hit. He sells out for hits 100% of the time though. This is why the riders wanted him at LB. I think if he played a none sam lb position that'd be a lot better then S. I can see why he'd be worse at sam then S. Clearly a guy worth having around based on ST play a lone. Hes kinda demond washington 2.0

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

He does have up side dont get me wrong. Hes a good athlete and he can lay an impressive hit. He sells out for hits 100% of the time though. This is why the riders wanted him at LB. I think if he played a none sam lb position that'd be a lot better then S. I can see why he'd be worse at sam then S. Clearly a guy worth having around based on ST play a lone. Hes kinda demond washington 2.0 

Complete insult to Washington who is a far better dB than Harris ever was. We miss Washington badly right now.