Free Agency 2016...

Mr Dee

how good is Bruce Campbell? other than Keeping, who can we get that's a good O lineman? Teams seem to be hanging onto their O lineman, except Bourke.

heard Milt on the radio this am. Said the bombers haven't done anything about O line, thought coaching might take care of that.

#elephant in room

Edited by Mark F

Bombers - Dressler, Smith, Cummings, Sholo, Medlock, Harris, Keeping.

Riders -  Lemon, Foster, Chambers, Lawrence, Jones, Chiles, Price, Campbell. 

Every single player we got aside from Keeping is a sure thing while every single player the Riders got aside from Foster and Lemon to an extent is a huge question mark.

Just now, Blueandgold said:

Bombers - Dressler, Smith, Cummings, Sholo, Medlock, Harris, Keeping.

Riders -  Lemon, Foster, Chambers, Lawrence, Jones, Chiles, Price, Campbell. 

Every single player we got aside from Keeping is a sure thing while every single player the Riders got aside from Foster and Lemon to an extent is a huge question mark.

thats because its obvious, the riders are using FA for depth (back ups) and will scout themselves a starting line up, they've now tied us for FA signings tho

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Steep price to pay for Campbell.

I do like most of the moves the Riders made today - Foster and Lawrence are both very underrated players. Gainey, however, is garbage.

What no Ed Gainey love? I used to love watching him play against us. I pray he is in their lineup this year.

Edited by gcn11

2 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

Rider pick up Greg Jones. Very Tamanesque day over there. I think they have pretty much spent as much as we did in the FA market so far.

But don't be alarmed.  It's a different situation we are told. They are rebuilding from being torn apart and these are all necessary "depth" signings. As opposed to us who are just complete garbage and can't build a team any other way.