Bombers "close to" deal with Dressler

Mike

4 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Chick AND dressler in blue and gold would make going back to the LDC the game to go to of all time.  watermelons explodin everywhere

I just texted my buddies this. Our last LDC trip was the 2012 abomination. The 2016 version may just be worth checking out again...

Just now, Dirty30 said:

Not to be negative, but I can't help but think Calgary gives him an offer he can't refuse. 

That's my thought too...now that Rodgers is gone to the NFL, they're gonna likely toss some big money at Dressler.

Edge the stumps out Walters and give the Peg and Bomber fans a badly needed lift, we haven't seen in these parts for awhile...I think we're close ,and when it comes down to the nitty gritty, we'll come out on top...I'm pretty sure our offer is a good one and Walters won't this slip away...

Edited by Stickem
missed word

53 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

Bombers are still up against the stigma of being cellar dwellers that are being a coach in the final year of his contract. Do players want money ? Sure but they want stability in an organization and a team that they deem are legitimate playoff contenders.

Not sure what you mean. Are you suggesting Dressler wouldn't come here because of O'Shea's contract status?