Last chance saloon ...

IC Khari

This is the most depressing time of the year. The whole "we are only 2 points behind some team that is almost as pathetic as we are and if we win 3 of the next 4 (even though we have won 3 of the last 13) we could sneak into third place and get beat like a prison ***** in the semi final" phase of the season.

And the worst part is it's an annual tradition.

I'm flying in to Vancouver Saturday for the game, and headed to Ottawa for the game next Friday, so hoping they can put something together. Either way my hotel is stumbling distance from the stadium in both cities if it doesn't go well.

As you stumble back to your hotel, mumbling and muttering Gawd damn Bombers, wear our colors proud my friend. :-)

How can you not watch the games when they're on? The offseason drags on and on and on any Bomber game is worth watching. 

You know what drives me up the F'n wall is when people say "I shut the game off, I couldn't watch anymore"  How pathetic a fan to not even watch the game. I never miss a second of a Rider game no matter what the score is, period.. no exceptions. If I can't be home or something important has me away, I tape it and watch every second as soon as I can.

How can you not watch the games when they're on? The offseason drags on and on and on any Bomber game is worth watching. 

You know what drives me up the F'n wall is when people say "I shut the game off, I couldn't watch anymore"  How pathetic a fan to not even watch the game. I never miss a second of a Rider game no matter what the score is, period.. no exceptions. If I can't be home or something important has me away, I tape it and watch every second as soon as I can.

When I PVR, I avoid the radio and television and dont talk to anyone. One game I was on the road wearing bomber colours and the gas station attendant looked funny at me so I figured the game didn't go the way I wanted but I still watched. Masochistic.