Grey Cup Halftime Show is Fall Out Boy

mikey d

I've heard some rumors also..

Hedley was one of them, sheepdogs is another, there was another group that i cant recall the name of.. I've never heard of them. 

Hedley was the half time show 2 years ago so I doubt they'd be brought in again (especially so soon) since nobody has ever done it twice before.

Strange.  My recollection of the 80's is that the Nylons did every halftime show between 81 and 87.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard it in the office today.  Unofficial until announced, but actually quite surprised.   

Surprised good or surprised bad?

that'll be surprised good based on TrueBlue saying last week that he'd heard some rumours that would piss people off....

My choice would be for the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra play "Mozart's Requiem" while showing on the jumbo clips of our 2015 goofs.

I think the Requiem chant from the "Monty Python and The Holy Grail" movie where the monks are whacking themselves in the head with boards would be more appropriate

My choice would be for the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra play "Mozart's Requiem" while showing on the jumbo clips of our 2015 goofs.

I think the Requiem chant from the "Monty Python and The Holy Grail" movie where the monks are whacking themselves in the head with boards would be more appropriate

The way things are going lately for the Bombers I was thinking more along the lines of "Bring out yer dead".