Christo Bilukdi And Andy Mulumba watch

Mulumba is pushing for a starting role. We will never see him, we can stop the watch lists.

Bilikudi is a possibility for next season.

Mulumba never should have been drafted. Why would any CFL team draft a 'good' Canadian is beyond me lol. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but if Mulumba does, say next year or the year after, ends up here, he's a UFA right? Bombers, for drafting him, only hold his rights for 1 or 2 years (if he's unsigned) then he's free is he not? What a joke our so called "Canadian Draft" is. 

When Mulumba was drafted I remember Walters talking with him on the phone....They have a previous football relationship...can't remember just where...I think we would have an 'in' with him because of that fact BUT I doubt we ever see him in the CFL...and I agree....if we only hold his rights for  2 years....pretty crappy..

When Mulumba was drafted I remember Walters talking with him on the phone....They have a previous football relationship...can't remember just where...I think we would have an 'in' with him because of that fact BUT I doubt we ever see him in the CFL...and I agree....if we only hold his rights for 2 years....pretty crappy..

Think it was Casey Creehan that talked to him.

Other teams that have loaded up on draft picks repeatedly draft what you deem high risk picks that have demonstrated that they are good players. They stagger those picks with there other picks. It is evident that first , second or third round picks are never a guarantee to pan out. But drafting guys that have less or little chance of playing because of lesser ability......which truly makes more sense?

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2015/08/steelers_ian_wild_switch_inside_lb.html

It's a natural way for him to continue to get reps and show some versatility and help us in an area where the lines are short," head coach Mike Tomlin said.

Special teams will still be key to Wild's chances of making the team, he said. Beyond that, the greatest adjustment is just reading the line and running backs that much more quickly and closer to the action.

The best Canadians do get drafted tho... Covington was drafted, Varga was drafted, Boyko was drafted... It's just sometimes it takes time for them to come here.. if they ever do but that's part of the risk you take really... 

CFL draft isn't like the NHL draft where you are gonna get you a franchise player like a Crosby or Ovechkin or guys like that... 

I see nothing wrong with guys chasing their dreams... Big CFL fan, big big big... but you know what, if i played football and had the opportunity to go PRO, yeah i'm gonna try my hardest to catch on with an NFL team for sure... It's not cuz it's the big leagues and the CFL is the minor leagues... That's total bs and just a ridiculous way to look at things... CFL is the big leagues IN CANADA hence Canadian Football League really... This NHL to AHL comparison is BS... It's not the same at all...CFL isn't a feeder league, it's a second chance for some guys league but lots of guys, lots make a career up here and stick around after. 

CFL as a feeder league? That's bullcrap at its finest... because i look around at NFL rosters and maybe i see 10 or 20 former CFL players in total. 

Feeder league? Nope. Just another option for guys who want to make a living playing football.

The best Canadians do get drafted tho... Covington was drafted, Varga was drafted, Boyko was drafted... It's just sometimes it takes time for them to come here.. if they ever do but that's part of the risk you take really... 

CFL draft isn't like the NHL draft where you are gonna get you a franchise player like a Crosby or Ovechkin or guys like that... 

I see nothing wrong with guys chasing their dreams... Big CFL fan, big big big... but you know what, if i played football and had the opportunity to go PRO, yeah i'm gonna try my hardest to catch on with an NFL team for sure... It's not cuz it's the big leagues and the CFL is the minor leagues... That's total bs and just a ridiculous way to look at things... CFL is the big leagues IN CANADA hence Canadian Football League really... This NHL to AHL comparison is BS... It's not the same at all...CFL isn't a feeder league, it's a second chance for some guys league but lots of guys, lots make a career up here and stick around after. 

CFL as a feeder league? That's bullcrap at its finest... because i look around at NFL rosters and maybe i see 10 or 20 former CFL players in total. 

Feeder league? Nope. Just another option for guys who want to make a living playing football.

I got a guy that worked here that keeps saying the CFL is boring and that it would be better if we were a feeder league for the NFL with the same rules rather then the CFL.  He's adamant that more people would watch then now.  And he complains because of the rouge (which I think is stupid as well but whatever), that they can't call a fair catch along with the whole 5 yards rule, it's too slow, and all the scoring happens in the last 3 minutes.  And no matter what I tell him CFL just sucks to him.  I'm like, dude, it's football, I love all football.  Not sure why Canadians are so thick headed when it comes to sports.