It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

Next 3 games for Sask. before their bye week are against Ham., Edm and TO. so the potential to go 0-7 is alive and well.

I doubt it. Hamilton is not quite as good as some people think (the last game proved it. It was a comedy of errors and if Hamilton plays that way against Saskatchewan, they're in trouble with how close the Riders' other games have been.). We should have a good shot at them. And we only lost in OT against Toronto and that one should have been a tie game. The only one I'm not so sure about is Edmonton.

I think we have 1 or 2 wins in there.

Next 3 games for Sask. before their bye week are against Ham., Edm and TO. so the potential to go 0-7 is alive and well.

I doubt it. Hamilton is not quite as good as some people think (the last game proved it. It was a comedy of errors and if Hamilton plays that way against Saskatchewan, they're in trouble with how close the Riders' other games have been.). We should have a good shot at them. And we only lost in OT against Toronto and that one should have been a tie game. The only one I'm not so sure about is Edmonton.

Well at least you are still optimistic.

I hope this train wreck keeps going on to prove how "loyal" rider pride Is. I remember going to labour day in 2011 and a buddy of mine who had never been was shocked at how few rider fans were around. The bar was 95% bomber fans, there were a hand full of people actually wearing rider gear. It was awesome. It will happen again.

Well at least you are still optimistic.

One of few it seems, haha.

One problem. You guys are getting worse, not better.

One problem. You guys are getting worse, not better.

Basically this game was a reverse of last game. Instead of blowing a lead at the end, we gave it up earlier and played comeback. I wouldn't say we played that much worse. I'll believe we're getting worse when we start losing games by more than 3 or 4 points. At the moment, we're consistently losing close games.

The amazing part was Messam and Allen chewing up big yardage against two of the best linebackers in the league. Didn't do the Riders any good though. Kevin Glenn was very good as well and played well enough to win and is going to have his rep as being unable to win the close/big games solidified through no fault of his own.

The amazing part was Messam and Allen chewing up big yardage against two of the best linebackers in the league. Didn't do the Riders any good though. Kevin Glenn was very good as well and played well enough to win and is going to have his rep as being unable to win the close/big games solidified through no fault of his own.

And there you have it. Messam and Allen split 16 carries for 142 yards, in the rainy conditions. Which, of course, begs the question, why didn't they run them at least 16 times more? It looked like they could run the ball all night.

Someone on RF was trying to persuade people to stop going to games so that changes will be made. What a total fair-weathered idiot. All that will do is put us in a bad financial state and drain the confidence from the players. Also gives us a bad name.

I'm proud to say that the person was roasted by the most of the board, many of which were season ticket holders who don't care about the results.

Boycotting in a 9 team league is absofuckinglutely stupid. Those people ruin it for me.

Well if you look at the threads on riderfans. Empty seats will follow

If you are referring to the "Easy Solution...Stop Going to Games" thread, please know that most people were firmly against what he was saying and criticized him for being a fair weathered fan. That guy does not speak on behalf of the entire fanbase.

I'm not in any trying to justify the "best fans in the league/Canada's Team" attitude, just merely pointing out that not everyone acts like him.

As for attendance, the reason it was lower was due to the rain. Looking at the seat map, there was likely 31K or 32K seats sold. Members of rf who were at the game stated that there were some season ticket holders that weren't there and there were groups that had bought tickets where not everyone ended up coming.

Someone on RF was trying to persuade people to stop going to games so that changes will be made. What a total fair-weathered idiot. All that will do is put us in a bad financial state and drain the confidence from the players. Also gives us a bad name.

I'm proud to say that the person was roasted by the most of the board, many of which were season ticket holders who don't care about the results.

Boycotting in a 9 team league is absofuckinglutely stupid. Those people ruin it for me.

There's nothing to be proud of in Sask, let's stop making those kind of false statements and you'll be taken more seriously here ;)

I gather that's not good?

:)  :)  :)