Can we please take a vacation from Rider fans on vacation

B-F-F-C

I'm sick and tired of the Twitter feed inundating us with Rider fans showing off their god awful green wardrobe while on vacation.  Do you ******* own any other clothes? 

A  couple of years ago while vacationing in Punta Cana my wife and I were walking along the beach and came across a group of Neanderthals all decked out in Rider green.  They had Rider blankets, shirts, jerseys, gnomes and flags.  I so wanted to walk up to them and yell out RIDERS SUCK but they were pissed to the gills and I was out manned 12 to 1. Not an even battle.  

So Rider fans, leave your green at home and let the rest of us enjoy our vacation.  And please can we somehow block those tweets of Rider fans wearing green on vacation.  

WE DON'T GIVE a $HIT.       

Do us all a favour and head down to Walmart and pick up one of those Carona wife beaters or one of those John Deere shirts. 

They are everywhere.

A few years ago my wife was in Brazil (in a pretty off the beaten path kind of place too) and bumped into a guy in Rider gear.  Right off the bat, she told him they couldn't be friends because of his choice of clothing.  She emailed me later on and asked if I had heard of  a guy named Graeme Bell! :lol:

Alright guys, in fairness, if you lived in Saskatchewan, wouldn't you desperately want to be somewhere else and then send pictures to all your friends back home, just to show them that not only have you escaped, but you've learned to operate a camera too?.  

Yes, but you don't have to walk around in complete Rider gear shoving it in everyone's face.  Hell how many NFL fans walk around Mexico with their team jersey's on?  I don't think I've ever seen it happen as much as I've seen Rider fans do it.  And they do it where ever they go.

I see one of those bozo's on every vacation I go on.  Yes, I wear my Bomber cap, but I don't parade around in a Bomber jersey the whole year long.

YOU'RE RUINING THE CFL FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!

That's because you don't live in your parents basement. If you're a true blue fan however, you can do whatever you want, no judgement.

It's funny cuz it isn't just bitter Bomber fans or other CFL fans that are annoyed by this... I was talking to some family/friends recently who aren't even CFL fans and they wondered why saskies need to wear their rider gear everywhere... I guess we don't understand the insecurity of constantly having to remind everyone what team you cheer for...

I was just in Jamaica in January and someone had a Riders flag draped on their balcony.  If it hadnt been the third floor Im sure some of us would have climbed up, retrieved it and then created a photo journal of the flag's new journey...

We had this in Mexico too.  The 13th Man logo on their flag made me laugh every time I saw it though.  The Rider fans didn't find the "Too Many Men" penalty signal quite as funny.

I found most rider fans I met on vacation to be great and very friendly.

Now the people from Quebec that I met in Cuba were absolutely a holes to the hotel staff and all around super rude and dis respectful to everyone.

How DARE you bring positivity to this thread!

I'm not trying to be an a hole.  But I just don't care if Tino and Boopy  are Rider fans and are vacationing in the Barbados. If you want to take a picture n your Rider green, fine by me.  But don't inundate Twitter with it.   

Yes we all know that Rider fans are the best.  But do you see other teams doing it? No.   Just another reason why Rider fans are the most hated in the league. 

Meanwhile, bitching about these jagoffs on a messageboard (...yet again...) is not only making us look like assholes, but continues to give them the attention they so desperately crave. 

This.  I live in a Rider heavy area and I just don't engage (for the most part  :lol:).  No desire to feed their egos further and make me look small and bitter.  Besides if they feel the need to rock all their Rider gear in far off places around the world, doesn't that come off as attention seeking and insecure? If so then I say carry on Rider fans. :P