Can we please take a vacation from Rider fans on vacation

B-F-F-C

We had this in Mexico too.  The 13th Man logo on their flag made me laugh every time I saw it though.  The Rider fans didn't find the "Too Many Men" penalty signal quite as funny.

This one bugs me. Get it it straight you are the 14th man !

I found most rider fans I met on vacation to be great and very friendly.

Now the people from Quebec that I met in Cuba were absolutely a holes to the hotel staff and all around super rude and dis respectful to everyone.

This is what makes them a distinct society within Canada :)

They live in Sask let them have what little fun they can, besides it makes the rest of us look better..

Meanwhile, bitching about these jagoffs on a messageboard (...yet again...) is not only making us look like assholes, but continues to give them the attention they so desperately crave. 

This.  I live in a Rider heavy area and I just don't engage (for the most part  :lol:).  No desire to feed their egos further and make me look small and bitter.  Besides if they feel the need to rock all their Rider gear in far off places around the world, doesn't that come off as attention seeking and insecure? If so then I say carry on Rider fans. :P

Nothing could clearly identify them more as "hicks" than wearing that garb poolside in Barbados. The Beverly Hillbillies move to Gilligan's Island.

Meanwhile, bitching about these jagoffs on a messageboard (...yet again...) is not only making us look like assholes, but continues to give them the attention they so desperately crave. 

This.  I live in a Rider heavy area and I just don't engage (for the most part  :lol:).  No desire to feed their egos further and make me look small and bitter.  Besides if they feel the need to rock all their Rider gear in far off places around the world, doesn't that come off as attention seeking and insecure? If so then I say carry on Rider fans. :P

Any Blades fans over in Brandon you have to deal with too ;)?

I'm sick and tired of the Twitter feed inundating us with Rider fans showing off their god awful green wardrobe while on vacation.  Do you ******* own any other clothes? 

A  couple of years ago while vacationing in Punta Cana my wife and I were walking along the beach and came across a group of Neanderthals all decked out in Rider green.  They had Rider blankets, shirts, jerseys, gnomes and flags.  I so wanted to walk up to them and yell out RIDERS SUCK but they were pissed to the gills and I was out manned 12 to 1. Not an even battle.  

So Rider fans, leave your green at home and let the rest of us enjoy our vacation.  And please can we somehow block those tweets of Rider fans wearing green on vacation.  

WE DON'T GIVE a ****.       

Do us all a favour and head down to Walmart and pick up one of those Carona wife beaters or one of those John Deere shirts. 

Any Blades fans over in Brandon you have to deal with too ;)?

Only if you're passing through on the way out east.  :lol: