Whatever happened to...

Zontar

What ever happened to Lisa Best, the Park Pontiac girl?

Didnt she date Sam Katz for awhile?

There was another local girl I liked for awhile...what was her name, Jennifer Rattray maybe?  Does that sound right?  And who could forget Janice Mackey (PJ Jazzy Jan).  I'd watch the news just for her.

I think she dated Bundy.

Migs just got banned at CFL Horsemen for threatening Duressler in a PM. Called him a derogatory name & basically said he was going to get him. Total douchebag.

Seriously!?  That's strange.  I believe one time last year he was posting on Riderfans  under a different name  when someone else asked him why he had not posted in such a long time and had made such a dramatic change to his username, his response was that someone had threatened to get him.  Maybe I'm getting things mixed up and the guy who said that was someone else and the person who did the threatening was Migs.

There was another local girl I liked for awhile...what was her name, Jennifer Rattray maybe?  Does that sound right?  And who could forget Janice Mackey (PJ Jazzy Jan).  I'd watch the news just for her.

I think she dated Bundy.

I think she dated Bundy.

Former Polk High legend, Al Bundy?

This may be my mind playing tricks on me but i swear i heard at one point, Rod Black and Lisa Best were an item. 

Rod Black apparently was quite the ladies man back in his day. 

I've heard the same.  My buddy who grew up with Rod Black told me Rod would go to socials and always leave with another guy's girlfriend.  Guys hated him, but the women couldn't resist him.

This may be my mind playing tricks on me but i swear i heard at one point, Rod Black and Lisa Best were an item.

I've heard the same. My buddy who grew up with Rod Black told me Rod would go to socials and always leave with another guy's girlfriend. Guys hated him, but the women couldn't resist him.

With his advanced knowledge of figure skating and saying "wicked.." why wouldnt they?!

This place desperately needs a return of Furbelly and Lamicus. The fact that we're basically at a point where Dave and I have replaced them as "keepers of the sanity", is a sad affair. You think WE get rude to some posters? Please...those guys invented the game.

This place desperately needs a return of Furbelly and Lamicus. The fact that we're basically at a point where Dave and I have replaced them as "keepers of the sanity", is a sad affair. You think WE get rude to some posters? Please...those guys invented the game.

What happened to your dude Coorsman?

I think he lurks, but isn't much of a poster. He's around, though...came out here this year for both the Esks (blech) and Stamps (woo!) games this year and we talked at length about MBB and the goings-on of this community......

I've heard the same.  My buddy who grew up with Rod Black told me Rod would go to socials and always leave with another guy's girlfriend.  Guys hated him, but the women couldn't resist him.

It's the stache.  Chicks dig the stache.  Well...when he use to have it anyway.