Whatever happened to...

Zontar

I think you are mixed up with Jake Edwards (radio DJ) but if that was a joke, sorry for ruining it.

This may be my mind playing tricks on me but i swear i heard at one point, Rod Black and Lisa Best were an item.

Rod Black apparently was quite the ladies man back in his day.

I've heard the same. My buddy who grew up with Rod Black told me Rod would go to socials and always leave with another guy's girlfriend. Guys hated him, but the women couldn't resist him.

With his advanced knowledge of figure skating and saying "wicked.." why wouldnt they?!

Honestly, i could be wrong but I thought rod black was in the park Pontiac commercials..

Laurie Mustard did some classic ads for an auto dealer back in the 80's but I can't remember who. Jim Gauthier?

Yep, those were the original "Big Guy" commercials.  Anybody remember Terry Balkan Chev Olds commercials with Terry and Brother Lou that always ended with  “Yooouuuu betchya!”? 

I went to school with krista. Incredibly beautiful even in high school. Very outgoing. We shared a class together World History. Knowing her career now you'd think she'd be all over that but we got partnered up and she asked me to basically do the assignment for both of us. I was shy in HS or I might have tried to make a deal if you know what I mean. But I said sure. Then right before it was due I dropped the class. Didn't see her again until about two years later when I worked at Grapes and she was dating the owners son.

In HS she had an "odd" relationship with one of the teachers. Like openly very very close.

Knew Joey when I was a kid. My sister has a bad heart and Joey did a lot of work with Lions and a support group my parents started. He even played at my house.

I went to school with krista. Incredibly beautiful even in high school. Very outgoing. We shared a class together World History. Knowing her career now you'd think she'd be all over that but we got partnered up and she asked me to basically do the assignment for both of us. I was shy in HS or I might have tried to make a deal if you know what I mean. But I said sure. Then right before it was due I dropped the class. Didn't see her again until about two years later when I worked at Grapes and she was dating the owners son.

In HS she had an "odd" relationship with one of the teachers. Like openly very very close.

Knew Joey when I was a kid. My sister has a bad heart and Joey did a lot of work with Lions and a support group my parents started. He even played at my house.

Toys?

Toys?
Guitar.

Toys?
Guitar.

LOL!  ;)

Whatever happened to Krista Erickson.  From Sun News anchor to...uh, what exactly?  Seems she disappeared nearly 2 years ago.

From Wikipedia:

In January 2013, Erickson left Sun News Network and began working as a freelance foreign television correspondent based in London and filed reports for CBS News.[7] By the end of the year, she had left journalism for law school.

Whatever happened to Krista Erickson.  From Sun News anchor to...uh, what exactly?  Seems she disappeared nearly 2 years ago.

From Wikipedia:

In January 2013, Erickson left Sun News Network and began working as a freelance foreign television correspondent based in London and filed reports for CBS News.[7] By the end of the year, she had left journalism for law school.

Yeah, just saw that.  Wonder is she was forced out of Sun News or left of her own accord.

Pretty hilarious seeing her chastise the likes of that dancer on Sun News for taking money from the taxpayer when she essentially did the same for how many upteen years working for the CBC.  Hypocrite.  And then there was that incident of collusion involving her some years ago when she worked for the CBC.  

Hey, whatever happened to Doug Berry? :lol:

From Wikipedia:

Yeah, just saw that.  Wonder is she was forced out of Sun News or left of her own accord.

Pretty hilarious seeing her chastise the likes of that dancer on Sun News for taking money from the taxpayer when she essentially did the same for how many upteen years working for the CBC.  Hypocrite.  And then there was that incident of collusion involving her some years ago when she worked for the CBC.  

Hey, whatever happened to Doug Berry? :lol:

Anyone who cannot stick with Sun News when Ezra Levant can must either be afflicted with a conscience or utterly clueless.

Whatever happened to Krista Erickson. From Sun News anchor to...uh, what exactly? Seems she disappeared nearly 2 years ago.

From Wikipedia:

In January 2013, Erickson left Sun News Network and began working as a freelance foreign television correspondent based in London and filed reports for CBS News.[7] By the end of the year, she had left journalism for law school.

This interesting. She's a smart cookie that's for sure.