Kerry Joseph Joins Riders

Zontar

If they brought him in to play this is hilarious. But he could be brought in to coach or just mentor the young guys. Has anyone said why they are bringing him in?

well he is/was QB coach inEdmonton so it's not to coach.

Couldn't they give him a new title and more money or are coaches off limits in the middle of the season?  I tend to agree it's to play but just seems odd they couldn't find anyone else.

@PentonKirk Great move by the #Roughriders, though. They couldn't get Burris. Needed a veteran.

No .. it really isn't though .. it's a move born out of desperation .. similar to our move to sign Bishop under Kelly .. it's all about trying to salvage part of their season .. and I'm not sure you do that with a 41 year old quarterback who hasn't played a meaningful snap of football in two years.

@PentonKirk Great move by the #Roughriders, though. They couldn't get Burris. Needed a veteran.

No .. it really isn't though .. it's a move born out of desperation .. similar to our move to sign Bishop under Kelly .. it's all about trying to salvage part of their season .. and I'm not sure you do that with a 41 year old quarterback who hasn't played a meaningful snap of football in two years.

He was plan B.

Montreal screwed them over by signing Garcia first.