Durant to miss remainder of season

Mr. Perfect

As per Penton, Riders MIGHT consider trading for Burris? What do you think guys?

If that is true and happened, Elliott may be the starting QB for the RedBlacks for the rest of the season. or they may trade for Tate or Nichols.

Where did I read it? (rumor) that Lions trading Glenn for Ray, before the Argos is sold to a different owner.

I like a lot of our Rider fan posters. They're not as bad as we make them out to be. Could be a lot worse.

Assholes like Migs could easily come here. Everyone should be lucky he hasn't because he is a hell of a lot worse than me or franc.

And if Rider fans (or anyone for that matter) come here to do nothing but troll, they are easily banned.   We've already banned a few.

Fans who want to come here and have a football discussion are more then welcome.  

The problem with Migs though, is that he is very sneaky. When he first posts, you don't expect him to be a troll. He tries to lure people into thinking he's a good guy when he really isn't.

He's alive and kicking at the official Bomber board, and no one has appeared to realize that he's a troll yet. Everyone at RF and MBB knows what's yet to come there though judged by his past.

So kinda like that Nate,Lyle,Morris dude?  Everyone seems to love him on RF. But he's just a slithering piece of trash.

I'd rather deal with Migs than the people who come around trying to kiss asses and sing kumbaya and pretend we're all friends here. At least with folks like that they know they're straight up homers and don't actually believe the superiority crap. 

Why exactly have you been so chummy with franc then?

well I wouldn't say I've been chummy, haven't we been arguing about the banjo bowl for days now? besides, it's a name that I've seen around other forums a lot, I feel like I have an understand of what kind of poster he is. 

As per Penton, Riders MIGHT consider trading for Burris? What do you think guys?

If that is true and happened, Elliott may be the starting QB for the RedBlacks for the rest of the season. or they may trade for Tate or Nichols.

Where did I read it? (rumor) that Lions trading Glenn for Ray, before the Argos is sold to a different owner.

?

I don't want to accuse you of huffing paint fumes moab, but....have you been huffing paint?

(when phrased in the form of a question it's not an accusation)

I'd rather deal with Migs than the people who come around trying to kiss asses and sing kumbaya and pretend we're all friends here. At least with folks like that they know they're straight up homers and don't actually believe the superiority crap. 

Why exactly have you been so chummy with franc then?

well I wouldn't say I've been chummy, haven't we been arguing about the banjo bowl for days now? besides, it's a name that I've seen around other forums a lot, I feel like I have an understand of what kind of poster he is. 

We've gotten in more piss matches than you and franc have, that's for sure.

I'm not saying we have to be friends or anything. Let's at least get along and not fight all the time though.

I like a lot of our Rider fan posters. They're not as bad as we make them out to be. Could be a lot worse.

Assholes like Migs could easily come here. Everyone should be lucky he hasn't because he is a hell of a lot worse than me or franc.

And if Rider fans (or anyone for that matter) come here to do nothing but troll, they are easily banned.   We've already banned a few.

Fans who want to come here and have a football discussion are more then welcome.  

The problem with Migs though, is that he is very sneaky. When he first posts, you don't expect him to be a troll. He tries to lure people into thinking he's a good guy when he really isn't.

Oh I see.  He is smarter then our whole moderator team and we would never catch on.   Let alone the fact that the moderator team here has been moderating for years and years and years and and knows Migs quite well (in terms of forum posting, not personally)

I know him personally in terms of posting...

Be afraid...be very afraid...

On a bit of a positive/hopeful note, Flutie had a similar injury and was back within seven weeks. My thoughts are with the player in this situation hoping that he makes a full and complete recovery and is able to get back to earning a living and doing what he loves ASAP.

Stranger things have happened. Personally I like rolling with the young guys and with any SMS money saved try and extend Heenan and/or TBrack.

On a bit of a positive/hopeful note, Flutie had a similar injury and was back within seven weeks. My thoughts are with the player in this situation hoping that he makes a full and complete recovery and is able to get back to earning a living and doing what he loves ASAP.

Oh yes, I will also be praying and holding vigil for him. Does anyone know if there's some sort of fund I can donate to to support him in this time of great difficulty?  It must be really tough being the first CFLer in history to suffer a (sort of) serious injury.

Oh yes, I will also be praying and holding vigil for him. Does anyone know if there's some sort of fund I can donate to to support him in this time of great difficulty?  It must be really tough being the first CFLer in history to suffer a (sort of) serious injury.

Stay classy Max.

more talk this morning of Burris to Riders and I'm positively giddy over the thought of it. The most Brendan Taman-y thing since the Zeke (and Destroy) Moreno deal. If there's a God, he gives up a pile of future for it...

The ironing would be delicious. I'd almost like to see it just to see all the headlines/ story lines.

more talk this morning of Burris to Riders and I'm positively giddy over the thought of it. The most Brendan Taman-y thing since the Zeke (and Destroy) Moreno deal. If there's a God, he gives up a pile of future for it...

And what does that tell your your qb that all these rider fans have been jerking off since Durant got hurt? "Sorry Tino but we don't have faith in you so we're going to bring in an old qb in the midst of a crappy season"

The ironing would be delicious. I'd almost like to see it just to see all the headlines/ story lines.

It's always nice to have a crisp, clean shirt on but I'm not really sure how that applies here... and I wouldn't strongly advise against tasting the ironing to see how delicious it is...

It's always nice to have a crisp, clean shirt on but I'm not really sure how that applies here... and I wouldn't strongly advise against tasting the ironing to see how delicious it is...

Dude it's a quote from The Simpson's.

Stay classy Max.

Thanks.

the Duarnt injury could be a blessing for the Riders in this way... maybe they will lose just enough games to finish fourth in the west... which of course would mean the cross-over spot and the automatic bye into the Grey Cup...

AHA! Taman's nefarious plot has been exposed!

Dude it's a quote from The Simpson's.

Never mind that it's one of the most used lines on the internet. God, I hate people...

Good god, for the love of everything sane, this would make no sense for either team.  

Good god, for the love of everything sane, this would make no sense for either team.

But the story lines would make CFL beat writers absolutely giddy.