Durant to miss remainder of season

Mr. Perfect

* the toronto maple leaves are not a sports team, and do not even have the ability to properly pluralize their own name

I would rather live through a century of continuous Roughrider Grey Cup championships than see a single Toronto Stanley Cup.

Leaf fans are way more insufferable than Roughrider fans.

They are the same persons.

Except the Riders actually win.

;)

What an angry crew you guys are. Cheer up the Bombers are good and getting better.

Agreed. Everyone has good and bad fans. So stupid how hyped up the hate for Saskatchewan is.

Learn to embrace and love the hate. It is there because the Riders are a winning team.

See... it's comments like that that really rub me the wrong way. Makes me gag, literally.

Hate whomever you want. I'd rather cheer for a winning team that everyone hates then the loveable losers.

Have fun cheering for the hated loser with no qb

I like the long term prospects of the Riders as well. They have been built the way a team should be; along the lines. Plus, with all the awesome support they will continue to thrive.

The good news for the Bombers? With IGF they will become a choice destination and will start to make some serious scratch. Great days ahead for the Bombers. Finally the Riders will have a worthy Prairie rival because the Stamps are November bed crappers.

I despise the riders.. And i despise a certain segment of their fanbase..

I also have a very strong dislike for the province and Regina in general.. Bunk city with no oomph! So dreary and boring.. its essentially brandon in saskatchewan..

Kind of like a small Winnipeg without all the potted plant crappers eh?

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

I like a lot of our Rider fan posters. They're not as bad as we make them out to be. Could be a lot worse.

Assholes like Migs could easily come here. Everyone should be lucky he hasn't because he is a hell of a lot worse than me or franc.

Excuse me? Who exactly are you and how do you know me?

I am a diehard Riders fan but as I've said on other forums the fanbase that closely resembles ours is the Bombers fans, loud, commited, loyal, and passionate. I got nothing but 100% respect for the large majority of Bombers fans.

That said, I am a Riders fan first and I enjoy some good online jousts between rivals so I'm not quite sure what your issue is son.

PM me if you'd like to discuss

I also have a very strong dislike for the province and Regina in general.. Bunk city with no oomph! So dreary and boring.. its essentially brandon in saskatchewan..

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

Been looking moreso like an AHL team however. ;)

Agreed. Everyone has good and bad fans. So stupid how hyped up the hate for Saskatchewan is.

Learn to embrace and love the hate. It is there because the Riders are a winning team.

See... it's comments like that that really rub me the wrong way. Makes me gag, literally.

Hate whomever you want. I'd rather cheer for a winning team that everyone hates then the loveable losers.

Have fun cheering for the hated loser with no qb

I like the long term prospects of the Riders as well. They have been built the way a team should be; along the lines. Plus, with all the awesome support they will continue to thrive.

The good news for the Bombers? With IGF they will become a choice destination and will start to make some serious scratch. Great days ahead for the Bombers. Finally the Riders will have a worthy Prairie rival because the Stamps are November bed crappers.

Good post. IGF & the new Mosaic Stadium will be the envy of outdoor stadiums in this country.

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

Just what we need, a less then adequate NHL team. What's next, are you going to wish the Leafs on us?

;)

Haha we have an nhl team
Just what we need, a less then adequate NHL team. What's next, are you going to wish the Leafs on us?
We are also a short drive from cottage country. We are close enough to vist mlb or nfl on a weekend and I'm pretty sure the building I live in is taller than anything in regina's 'downtown'

After visiting regina for the last 3 years I'm shocked anyone can live there. It's painfully obvious the riders are the only thing to do there.

Should clarify lol, don't really like the riders, i dislike them quite a lot, I just dislike other teams in the league more.. although do have to admit, rider fans are a bit more obnoxious, the whole Canadas Team stuff and best fans in the league crap wears thin for sure, I'm just curious if Rider fans are the ones saying that or if it's TSN just hyping it a bit too much.

Unless the games impact the bombers, If the riders are playing Edmonton, Toronto,Hamilton and Montreal.. Go riders. (however this week, be nice if the cats beat them down) (eventho in the big picture, the game has little impact on the bombers, riders have the season series so really Winnipeg needs to win one more game than sask to beat them in the standings (probably won't happen) )

Just if the bombers aren't competing, then hey... Go Riders. We are more similar than people care to admit actually. I don't really care if people like the riders or not, and in reality, i don't really like them either, I just i guess, i dislike them less than i do some of the other teams. 

Where is the best place to watch a game other than Winnipeg? Probably Regina. Loud crowd with a great atmosphere. 

Take that over Toronto,Hamilton,Montreal, Deadmonton, Calgary,BC,Ottawa any day of the week. 

;)

Haha we have an nhl team
We are also a short drive from cottage country. We are close enough to vist mlb or nfl on a weekend and I'm pretty sure the building I live in is taller than anything in regina's 'downtown'

After visiting regina for the last 3 years I'm shocked anyone can live there. It's painfully obvious the riders are the only thing to do there.

Other than its sports, Saskatchewan is a piece of ****. I badly want to move out, but not sure I'll be able to.

Love the teams, hate the province.

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

Other than its sports, Saskatchewan is a piece of ****. I badly want to move out, but not sure I'll be able to.

I think you added an s to sport

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

Huskies, Blades, Hilltops, Riders

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

I might have accepted the pats as half a sport but you are reaching. By that logic Melville has professional sporting with the skeletons.

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

You do realize that the Riders draw from more then Regina?

It's a little known fact that everyone growing up in Saskatchewan longs to live in the sophisticated urban paradise that is Winnipeg. ( where is the sarcasm smiley)

Anyway, I am sure you are quite happy there so good for you.

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

It's a little known fact that everyone growing up in Saskatchewan longs to live in the sophisticated urban paradise that is Winnipeg. ( where is the sarcasm smiley)

I know that. It is literally the only thing to do in sask.

Winnipeg isn't that sophisticated but sure seems that way compared to combine land.

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

I might have accepted the pats as half a sport but you are reaching. By that logic Melville has professional sporting with the skeletons.

I just mean that I cheer for those teams. Not saying they're all professional.

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

Winnipeg isn't that sophisticated but sure seems that way compared to combine land.

Yep. Nothing to do in Saskatchewan. No families to raise, no jobs to go to, nothing to do. Give your head a shake and maybe think before you post for a change.

;)

Haha we have an nhl team

Yep. Nothing to do in Saskatchewan. No families to raise, no jobs to go to, nothing to do. Give your head a shake and maybe think before you post for a change.

Haha working and having a family isn't something to do. You can make a baby and work a job basically anywhere. Thats like boasting a place has a grocery store or gas station.