Durant to miss remainder of season

Mr. Perfect

Durant does seem like a good guy.  and he's an outstanding CFL quarterback. Too bad he's out.

Hard to tell about their backup, but he looked lost to me.

You can now put me into the group of bomber fans that are tired of saskatchewan fans posting here. 

The arrogance  of some of the people on that team, including it's fans, it's pretty high these days.

Here's hoping the team loses all its remaining games this year. Totally sick of them. And I didn't use to feel that way about that team.

From what I saw of Sunseri he looked terrible.

Enjoy sucking the rest of the year Saskatchewan! Hope all the Rider "fans" dont break there ankles jumping off the bandwagon.

Keeping in mind Durant's age and declining play this year he may potentialy be done as a starter.

Has Durant really declined this year? Until recently he had a **** receiving corps and the Riders just ran all the time. 

Durant does seem like a good guy.  and he's an outstanding CFL quarterback. Too bad he's out.

Hard to tell about their backup, but he look lost to me.

You can now put me into the group of bomber fans that are tired of saskatchewan fans posting here. 

The arrogance  of some of the people on that team, including it's fans, it's pretty high these days.

Here's hoping the team loses all its remaining games this year. Totally sick of them. And I didn't use to feel that way about that team.

The more you have to deal with Rider fans the more you wish for bad things to happen to their players. 

I can't think of anything more trolly (that's pronounced troll-ee, as in "acting like an internet troll") than going on to another team's fan forum just to brag about your own team... I'll go read what other fans are saying occasionally, just for fun... but to actually sign up just to argue is a new level...

that being said... the arguments do have some entertainment value...

The more you have to deal with Rider fans the more you wish for bad things to happen to their players.

Really? Some of you guys take things way too personal.

You guys have a lot of hate. ;)

I'm hoping the Bombers finish strongly.

I remain optimistic that Sunseri will hold his own. He's looked poised with limited reps. We'll all find out soon enough.

Cheers and if I ever see any of you guys at a game I'll buy you a beer.

Oh gee, don't be pulling that. At least own what you're doing here. You come here and play moderately nice, but more than a few of us have seen the way you speak about us on your home forum. ;)

I remain optimistic that Sunseri will hold his own. He's looked poised with limited reps. We'll all find out soon enough.

Oh gee, don't be pulling that. At least own what you're doing here. You come here and play moderately nice, but more than a few of us have seen the way you speak about us on your home forum. ;)

I own everything I say and that can be said about a few posters over here as well.

;)

Anyway I love football and don't mind a friendly tussle every now and again. FTR I think Willy is a solid quarterback but I also believe that Sunseri is going to surprise a lot of people.

Yes the Bomber defence was stellar! A hack and Bomber apologist rolled into one!

LOL

Get over it!

Yes, because Winnipeggers are known for their high culture.

This is how you discuss football with Bomber fans over on your home forum.

Don't act like this kind of treatment is exclusive to our site. Hey, if you're going to own it then own it. But don't say you own it and then whine when we do the same thing.

Come on man... Rider fans take it as we slapped their mom when we dare insult the riders, their players, their stadium, their city, their lack of cups, their nationwide following... Uh, did I miss anything?

I own everything I say and that can be said about a few posters over here as well.

;)

Anyway I love football and don't mind a friendly tussle every now and again. FTR I think Willy is a solid quarterback but I also believe that Sunseri is going to surprise a lot of people.

Is that just blind optimisim because he didn't show much on Sunday?

If you weren't a Rider fan you would feel exactly the same way. You're one of the inmates in the asylum, of course you don't see how ******** you collectively are. Everyone else sees it though, No other fanbase in the CFL has anything but disdain for the Rider fan base. Y'all are annoying as all hell. 

Rider fans on twitter are now blaming the officials and Turner.

Of course they are... Why blame durant who continued the play as well... Nope, blame everyone else first and foremost..

What? Why would you EVER blame Durant?

Simple really.. If your going to blame turner for continuing the play after the whistle... You have to blame durant for doing the same.. He could have pulled up, he could have ran backwards for all I care... If both players didn't hear the whistle then obviously both are free from blame but if either one heard it or felt the play was dead and continued on.... *shrug* just my opinion..

Yes the Bomber defence was stellar! A hack and Bomber apologist rolled into one!

LOL

Get over it!

Yes, because Winnipeggers are known for their high culture.

This is how you discuss football with Bomber fans over on your home forum.

Don't act like this kind of treatment is exclusive to our site. Hey, if you're going to own it then own it. But don't say you own it and then whine when we do the same thing.

Everything I say over there I say over here save for the colourful trash talk. That's cool for you to do that here so I should be afforded the same rights. At least I have the balls to use the same username.

?

Was there a whistle on the play? If so I never heard it.

There was.. I heard one right after the snap (procedure due to Messam on the line I believe.. Moved) but I'm assuming on the field, nobody was hearing a thing..

Of course they are... Why blame durant who continued the play as well... Nope, blame everyone else first and foremost..

What? Why would you EVER blame Durant?

Simple really.. If your going to blame turner for continuing the play after the whistle... You have to blame durant for doing the same.. He could have pulled up, he could have ran backwards for all I care... If both players didn't hear the whistle then obviously both are free from blame but if either one heard it or felt the play was dead and continued on.... *shrug* just my opinion..

Kind of a really strange comparison to make, imo. Either way, hard for me to blame anyone.