Kuale on CJOB

Floyd

just cut this Kuale guy already.

Just bring a legitimate MLB like McCune. Move Wild to the WIL. Kromah to backup at MLB. Sign Munoz to backup Wild.

Right, so your solution is to bring it an ancient MLB who is probably not even close to being ready to contribute as a starter when he's sat out over half a season and then on top of that, sign Damaso Munoz who for some reason is going to jump at the chance to be a backup in the CFL straight off a stint in the NFL.

Just bring a legitimate MLB like McCune. Move Wild to the WIL. Kromah to backup at MLB. Sign Munoz to backup Wild.

Right, so your solution is to bring it an ancient MLB who is probably not even close to being ready to contribute as a starter when he's sat out over half a season and then on top of that, sign Damaso Munoz who for some reason is going to jump at the chance to be a backup in the CFL straight off a stint in the NFL.

You may have a point re McCune. 

Wild / Kromah at MLB.

Munoz starts at WIL.

In hindsight, do you think we should have signed McCune instead of Kuale? Or would it simply be a matter of the lesser of two evils?

In hindsight, do you think we should have signed McCune instead of Kuale? Or would it simply be a matter of the lesser of two evils?

I don't think you could get much lesser than Kuale. I've been checking twitter all day hoping to see that he was released

This seems to be a trend with you a bit here man, You always either suggest we sign someone or trade for someone... Seriously the last several weeks, I've seen you make trades for Tim Brown and sign every free agent NFL cut out there... Surely you can't be serious with this still? Do you honestly think trades or signing free agent nfl cuts is going to happen? Trades? It takes 2, The NFL cuts, it won't happen. 

I'm thinking we would want to trade him but no one is interested; cutting him now doesn't help us unless we can get someone to fill the role immediately and we will have to pay him his contract anyways.  Who knows how it will also affect the locker room as I haven't heard if he's a negative or positive influence in the locker room either. 

I just hope that we play Kromah more often so that he can get some reps and eventually take over the starting role; he made mistakes as well but I believe he has made up for his misses more often than Kuale has.  Personal opinion though many of us feel the same about Kuale.

I think Labbe was totally better.

We cant just outright cut Kuale though. there is to much risk and no reward for that. Risk being that it may have a bad effect on the locker room and no reward being that we still have to pay him anyway. Id just stick him on the injured reserve.

We cant just outright cut Kuale though. there is to much risk and no reward for that. Risk being that it may have a bad effect on the locker room and no reward being that we still have to pay him anyway. Id just stick him on the injured reserve.

O'Shea apparently loves the guy.  It is very frustrating when for some inexplicable a perfectly capable and logical coach has some strange affinity for a garbage player.

Ritchie brought over a lot of Als too. I think both Mudge and Wickman were with the Als for a bit along with Nash and I feel like I am forgetting someone else.

Mudge was an Argo (played for Als after his Bomber stint). Not sure about Wickman. Nash, Europe, and Clark were all Als. I'm sure there were more on top of that.

How is Kuale not cut yet?

How?  Well Wild is injured, so if we cut Kuale then there is at least one defensive formation we can't run.

Unlikely Kuale goes anywhere this year.  You're better off hoping he gets less snaps once Wild is healthy, or that we go Wild-Kromah for the rest of the year.  Given the apparent complexity of the defence, replacing a MLB would not be as simple as it would be in a Greg Marshall 4-3.  That's almost plug and play.  This requires familiarity.

Kuale is crapping the bed both with his play and mouth but Labbe was not totally better, great guy I'm sure but very very average skill.

He was as equally frustrating to watch but in a much different way than Kuale is.