Kuale on CJOB

Floyd

@EJKUALE: You may not like my comments but they were "facts" football is a team sport it takes more the one phase to win!

@EJKUALE: My comments were "facts" just because I feel we did our job as a defense my team was unsuccessful I was asked about my defense!

@EJKUALE: That's all I have too say!

I was at the game today and kept an eye on Kuale for a chunk of the time- especially when on first Sask downs when it was pretty obvious they were going to run. Kuale was consistently late to the party, frequently out of position and had little success in fending off opposing O-linemen. He has the size (230lb) and the meanness but doesn't seem to have the smarts. He is a liability to the team and if a better replacement cannot be found, the scouts should be fired.

I was at the game today and kept an eye on Kuale for a chunk of the time- especially when on first Sask downs when it was pretty obvious they were going to run. Kuale was consistently late to the party, frequently out of position and had little success in fending off opposing O-linemen. He has the size (230lb) and the meanness but doesn't seem to have the smarts. He is a liability to the team and if a better replacement cannot be found, the scouts should be fired.

Wild and Kromah are better. But the coaching staff prefers playing Kuale over Kromah.

Etch is absolutely a big problem, but Walters deserves heat for this. I wouldn't can him because he's made a bunch of moves that I've liked but it has not been a good year for talent that is new to the CFL.

But the team has double the wins it had last year, has a legit staring qb, a seemingly great head coach.

This teams has a brighter future then it has had in the last three years? Grey cup champs yet?? No. But light years ahead of last year.

Etch is absolutely a big problem, but Walters deserves heat for this. I wouldn't can him because he's made a bunch of moves that I've liked but it has not been a good year for talent that is new to the CFL.

But the team has double the wins it had last year, has a legit staring qb, a seemingly great head coach.

This teams has a brighter future then it has had in the last three years? Grey cup champs yet?? No. But light years ahead of last year.

No argument here. I have no doubt we're going in the right direction but that doesn't mean there aren't areas for concern.

Only area of concern I have is lippy media writers saying crap just to get a reaction, wish people would stop posting their articles and just boycott them already.

Wrong article, in this one I'll just echo, Kuale sucks.

How he can deny his pentalties and say crap like he was pushed into dressler when he clearly got up then purposely went back down and head butted him with no Rider player near them except Dressler. I'm sure O'Shea told him before the game he better have a good game, then he goes out and does that... He likely just cost himself his job and his career, so I feel kinda bad for him, but reallly you gotta be smarter than that.

Keep digging the grave EJ...

Ejiro Kuale ‏@EJKUALE 31s

You may not like my comments but they were "facts" football is a team sport it takes more the one phase to win!

I dont think he knows what it means when you put quotes around something

LOL, I didn't even think of that till you just pointed it out.  I knew something didn't look "right" about that sentence.

Keep digging the grave EJ...

Ejiro Kuale ‏@EJKUALE 31s

You may not like my comments but they were "facts" football is a team sport it takes more the one phase to win!

I dont think he knows what it means when you put quotes around something

Nothing the guy does makes me think he's anything more than a complete dumbass. If he had any kind of smarts at all he'd probably be a pretty decent football player, but he doesn't and he isn't. Complete liability on the field. 

I'm guessing that Kuale was brought in due to his CFL experience and resume-on paper he looks like he ought to be a good middle linebacker, and should be good against the run. Reality is another thing altogether. Kuale is right in one respect, though- Leggett was making too many tackles at the line of scrimmage or 5 yards in, and the linebackers were pretty consistently being swarmed by the Sask O-linemen who were blowing right through the Bomber D-line. It seemed that the Riders were second and 4 most of the game, and that opened up all kinds of options for Durant. The Bomber D-line has to bear a good deal of the blame for the success of the Rider running game, but that does not excuse Kuale's ineffectiveness and dumb penalties. The whole Bomber team took a lot of dumb penalties.

No one also mentioned the beyond stupid penalty that Kohlert took that brought us out of field goal range. these senseless penalties need to be corrected, whether its being benched or cut, they have to be fixed.

Cut one of our better Canadian players because the sask player took a dive? I don't know about that one. Canadian depth is a problem for us right now. 

No one also mentioned the beyond stupid penalty that Kohlert took that brought us out of field goal range. these senseless penalties need to be corrected, whether its being benched or cut, they have to be fixed.

Did TSN show it?  I never saw it. 

They didn't but apparently at the stadium they showed it cuz O'shea on CJOB after said on replay it looked like the rider play took a dive. So they must have shown it in house, not on TSN though.