Kuale on CJOB

Floyd

Comments like that can divide a room MT @garylawless: Kuale on Wpg giving up 196 yds rushing: "It's a vanity stat. Defence did its job" #CFL

On a very basic level, he is right... except when a team gets almost 200 yards rushing - that's probably on the MLB

I disagree with Arsh. The Bombers D played great today with 16 points given up. Kuale on the hand is getting worse and worse every game. There's no way he deserves to stay in the lineup over Kromah when Wild is back.

Comments like that can divide a room MT @garylawless: Kuale on Wpg giving up 196 yds rushing: "It's a vanity stat. Defence did its job" #CFL

On a very basic level, he is right... except when a team gets almost 200 yards rushing - that's probably on the MLB

I disagree with Arsh. The Bombers D played great today with 16 points given up. Kuale on the hand is getting worse and worse every game. There's no way he deserves to stay in the lineup over Kromah when Wild is back.

He stays, MOS likes him, and NEVER admits a mistake. 

Kuale is a liability. Costs us with his undisciplined play. Problem is I did not see a lot out of Krohmah today was out of position and did not seem quick enough. We need a quick hard hitting bigger body in the middle. Someone who has a nose for the football and is always around the play. Wild is the closest we have, just not quite big enough.

I only agree on the last call - it was a pretty lame one (he hit the QB after he threw the ball, but it was very close, and they did call a similar one on Sk so they saw each other off). But the other three were uncalled for. In fact, IMO - if you get more than one a game you should be benched. What was terrible IMO is that he was still playing after his FOURTH one. That's on MOS and Etch - and if I were in the locker room I wouldn't ask EJ - I'd ask MOS (as he won't allow his assistants to be interviewed) outright why would he leave a player in the game who continually makes boneheaded decisions and zero big plays.

This is a real test for OShea for sure...  We passed over three decent talents (Hogue, McRath, McCune) to bring in Kuale because he fit Etch's scheme, he is Osh's old 'buddy' and a vet... but those penalties and beaking off on the radio like that - goes against OShea's team first/suck it up culture

I think he's more Etch's guy than OShea's...  I mean somehow we had Kuale penciled in over Wild at the beginning of the season...

If Kuale is on the roster next week, that will tell us a lot about our direction this year.

I don't really understand why guys like Kuale and Romby were signed to begin with, and I definitely don't understand why they're still in our starting lineup(despite Romby playing decent today). The only plausible reason I can think of is the Toronto connection and friendship they share with O'Shea. There's no football related reason for a guy like Kuale to be starting for us and the majority of us thought he was a questionable signing from the beginning. 

This is a real test for OShea for sure...  We passed over three decent talents (Hogue, McRath, McCune) to bring in Kuale because he fit Etch's scheme, he is Osh's old 'buddy' and a vet... but those penalties and beaking off on the radio like that - goes against OShea's team first/suck it up culture

I think he's more Etch's guy than OShea's...  I mean somehow we had Kuale penciled in over Wild at the beginning of the season...

If Kuale is on the roster next week, that will tell us a lot about our direction this year.

No one has picked up McCune, who is older than freaking Romby Bryant and Hogue and McRath were clearly not the answer but the fact that our GM has brought in perhaps the most underwhelming crew of talent in multiple years that we are even left with a guy like Kuale as an option is the scary part.